Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2015 LAST YEAR'S WINNER: Registration Form uses a rape metaphor to describe a football match The votes have been tallied. What moment on the forum this year caused you to think/say/shout 'what the fuck?!' Links have been provided where possible. - Smokin's views on rape in the Ched Evans thread: read from here: http://ukff.com/topic/135345-is-ched-evans-a-rapist-yes/?p=2874561 - The Cutting Edge has a Positive Mental Attitude: I can't find any links to this. - EmperorSeb returns to the Conspiracy thread as SpacedNSpangled: read from here: http://ukff.com/topic/107022-the-forteanparanormalconspiracy-thread/page-175#entry2871764and find the subsequent Mod Challenge here: http://ukff.com/topic/135303-spacednspangled-mod-challenge-is-he-part-of-an-nwo-conspiracy/?hl=emperorseb - PowerButchi gets stalked: I can't find any links to this either.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2015 All the links that were about Handsome Butch's problems were all deleted in case the prick came back.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2015 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2015 Thought as much. I wouldn't have wanted to put a link in even if they hadn't been deleted for that reason.
Paid Members unfitfinlay Posted January 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2015 Spaced and Spangled wasn't actually EmperorSeb though was it? It was Michael Cole (no, seriously) the thieving tape trader who used to post as Live2WinForever and was also responsible for this mental thread. He might've been Seb as well, I suppose but I remember Seb at least pretending to be intelligent. Anyway, I'm voting for Butch getting stalked. That was just sinister.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 Butch's problems should be walking this. I fear because most of it was talked about in the Paid Members Forum © it'll be forgotten about here.
The Cutting Edge Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 What post or topic did I make a faux pas in, I dont remember?
Recommended Posts