I got dem beg bugs

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I think I have bed bugs. We just moved into a new place and we keep getting these damn itchy bites. Couldn't see anything crawling around, sprayed a bunch of shit in the living room. Seemed to have died down a bit but now, on two occasions, we have located these little bugs. Kinda flat looking. They seem to match up with what Google Images tell me is bed bugs.

Now, we called the management company of the  property when we first started getting bit and they're adamant that we have to have brought whatever it is into the house and won't pay to have the place done by pest control. I'm not so sure, we brought all the same shit from our last place and we weren't getting bit there.

If these ARE beg bugs, anyone had dealings with the little cunts before? Any tips? Aside from the usual, I  mean. Maybe there's somebody here who knows the secret to getting rid of them that will save me a lot of time, effort, and potentially, money.

Use a mini fogger. Usually come in 2 packs. Use both. Can be found in pet stores.

Get some flea powder. Use 3-4 times a week and hover like a mentalist.

Just got to be patient. Dont think we ever truly got rid of them, but the bites were few and far between. We think they were coming from our neighbour who had at least a dozen cats, all flea ridden.

We've since moved

Did you already have carpet in the new place? probably living in there. Powder and hoover the crap out of it.

• Paid Members

God damn it, guys.

Thanks, Krytie. I'll try some of that. Last night, I bleached my bed and sprayed it in loads and  loads of insect killer. Then, I slept with trousers tucked into socks. I woke up with a bite on  my little finger (n. my penis.)

The worst part is not the bites, the worst part is knowing that at some point during the night there was a not tiny bug on my hand eating me!

Archived