2014 UKFF UK50 - Results Thread

Big Benny HG

Thank you so much for all your time and effort over the past decade Ben. I've always loved reading the UKFF 50 and regardless as to what negativity it's got in the past, there's always been more genuine UK fans voting that shitarses entering for themselves.

I would gladly attempt to fill your shoes next year if that was an option as I love the UK scene, it's workers, it's promotions, it's fans and genuinely think each year keeps getting better as new talent emerges and others matures and strengthens through age and experience to become some of the best quality wrestlers in not just the UK, not just Europe, but the entire World.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking top list as always. Never know enough about stuff to provide such a write up or as indepth, mainly because you go everywhere and watch everything. If this is the last one It will be missed Zack is a worth Winner. Just wish I hadnt missed the 2nd Deadline for this year, never mind

I'd like to echo everyone's sentiments towards Ben and just say he deserves a well earned break as the amount of effort and enthusiasm he pours into this is huge. Always my favourite thread despite the fact I always forget to vote in it. Bravo.

As for a replacement, if one can be sought, I'd like to endorse Cobystags voluntarism. Knowing him as I do I don't think I know of anyone else with such an enthusiasm for Britwres. He regularly attends a number of shows all over the country and I'm sure would continue the fine work Benny has put in over the years.

• Paid Members

Awesome work well done. Seeing Lana Austin on Facebook and her friends loose their shit about the list is a little sad.

Link?
It's been taken down now, but it was just people over-reacting in the usual way without realising the whole point was that she HADN'T been voted onto the Shit List, she'd just been nominated for it by ONE person. Lana herself seemed to be taking it in good spirit.

Also, thanks for the kind words, guys. I have enjoyed my work on this over the years so I'm glad others have enjoyed the output just as much.

Cobystag, if you did want to run with this next year (this year?) then please do so by all means. I can't think of anyone more suitable, and I'd be happy to lend direction if needed.

• Paid Members

cobystag, please provide your PayPal address so I know where to send my bribe for this year's vote.

It's been taken down now, but it was just people over-reacting in the usual way without realising the whole point was that she HADN'T been voted onto the Shit List, she'd just been nominated for it by ONE person. Lana herself seemed to be taking it in good spirit.

You should have seen the reaction in my house mate. Thankfully Lana knows there are plenty of forum dorks who don't think she's shit. I've done my best, I really have!

Cobystag, if you did want to run with this next year (this year?) then please do so by all means. I can't think of anyone more suitable, and I'd be happy to lend direction if needed.

Thank you so much for that Ben. It really means a lot.

Providing there isn't any serious backlash from the forum I'd love to take the reigns this year. The 1st of July falls on a week day so I'd likely begin the initial voting process then.

It would take a lot of money to get Dave Rayne the number one spot Air Raid. A LOT of money.

• Paid Members

Thank you so much for that Ben. It really means a lot.

Providing there isn't any serious backlash from the forum I'd love to take the reigns this year. The 1st of July falls on a week day so I'd likely begin the initial voting process then.

It would take a lot of money to get Dave Rayne the number one spot Air Raid. A LOT of money.

The 'Make It Rayne 2015' campaign starts here...

Archived