UFC Ultimate Fighter 20: Team Pettis vs Team Melendez - Sep 10

wandshogun09

Who becomes first Strawweight champ?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noah's reviews are a good little read, I reckon. Can't begrudge a guy showing passion for MMA and putting in the effort to seriously critique it. I got a kick out of his addition of the "Five Word Reviews" in the Fight Night thread, well played indeed.

He could be a serious contender for runner up to the "wandshogun09" award this year. :p With all respect to everyone here, the sheer amount of lengthy quality posting from Noah grounds and pounds us lot!

Noah's reviews are a good little read, I reckon. Can't begrudge a guy showing passion for MMA and putting in the effort to seriously critique it. I got a kick out of his addition of the "Five Word Reviews" in the Fight Night thread, well played indeed.

He could be a serious contender for runner up to the "wandshogun09" award this year. :p With all respect to everyone here, the sheer amount of lengthy quality posting from Noah grounds and pounds us lot!

Thanks.

And I do get lamby’s point about my posts potentially not getting response they deserve because of their length. It’s why I added the ‘Five Word Review’, because not everyone is willing or able to read a lengthy post, and I’m one of them at times because you can’t always read every long post, no matter how good they are.

• Paid Members

I feel guilty now for what I put there now (thanks Bifkin haha), but I'm glad you weren't offended by it. That's the last thing I wanted. It's a forum and you can do whatever you like.

Your reviews are brilliantly written, and it must take a lot of time and effort to get all that analysis down. It was just from a response perspective to what you write and hoping that what you've done isn't wasted.

Nothing to worry about, Lamby, I know what you were getting at and all, but I just thought I'd chuck in my two cents because I enjoy reading the reviews and hope Noah continues with them.

Anyway, on the Finale event itself, I feel like Esparza could have a lengthy reign with the belt. Her wrestling game annihilates everyone else in the division (including the two that fought in Phoenix whose names I can't write or pronounce). I thought Rose could threaten with her crazy guard game, but Carla shut her down with relative ease.

Here's hoping Paige VanZant works on her TDD and can eventually lead the strawweight division, she could make a lot of money as the new poster girl for the UFC, and she needs to be the breadwinner once I wife her. :p

Archived