WWE November 2014 Tour Dates

Ant

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got block 7 for RAW and 15 for Smackdown. Not ideal for RAW but then I was looking at pictures of the Echo arena and was suprised how small it looks, so really wherever you sit you're going to have a decent view because the arena on the whole isnt that big.

Will hopefully make for a good atmosphere as well as everyone will be a bit more tightly packed in.

Really hope that's the case. I went on the Echo arena website last night out of curiosity and got offered front row of block D for Smackdown. Gutted. I did consider buying it but I can't be arsed with selling the ticket I already have and I don't think Ticketfactory allow refunds.

Well you'll miss everything on the screen and get a limited view of the entrances, but being able to see the ring is the main thing. I don't recall the arena having any smaller screens anywhere.

Brighton seems to be selling dreadfully. The same row five floor seats have been available since yesterday and are the first seats that get allocated to you on See Tickets.

I was just able to buy 5th row ringside for London, which is really unusual for well over a day after tickets going on sale. I didn't buy it mind, but still got 3rd row on the central lower tier.

Brighton for me really is an odd date. With Bournemouth being booked to especially it feels like they have decided to expand and want a south central venue for house shows and are testing between the two. Being relatively close (a couple of hours) and london being relatively close to both they are going to somewhat take from each other.

Prices are the same I think as london so people might still go there in the south east as they know it for the TV even though its not the TV Taping. Anyone past portsmouth might as well go to bournemouth to and quite frankly if I was to go to london or brighton I would choose london much more convenient. So I can see brighton doing 2000 people maximum really

What specifically do you want to know?

It's nice, it's modern, it's in a great location. Lots of bars and restaurants and other touristy stuff really nearby. Just a short walk from the main shopping area of Liverpool. Couple of minutes walk to a train station.

It's pretty small, so quite a nice atmosphere. Much smaller than the Phones 4U Arena, or the O2, and a little smaller than the LG Arena.

Block 17 is near the tron so you won;t be able to see the titantron well/if at all, other than that the seats will be really good in regards to being able to see the ring

Block 15 is central so you will have a good view of everything for Smackdown.

I realise this is a bit late for some, but me personally, when it comes to getting tickets to tv tapings, I always try and get tickets in blocks that face the big screen. With house shows it really doesn't matter as much, but when it comes to tv, they rely on the screens to show backstage stuff.

What will be chances of a signing in Liverpool

Almost non-existant. From my experience they never do signings for the TV events. It's the trade off really, go to TV or go to a house show with the possibility of meeting Kofi Kingston and Naomi at a toy shop somewhere.

Almost non-existant. From my experience they never do signings for the TV events. It's the trade off really, go to TV or go to a house show with the possibility of meeting Kofi Kingston and Naomi at a toy shop somewhere.

I think I am happy doing it this way. Yeah it's great meeting the wrestlers but even better seeing it recorde

I think I am happy doing it this way. Yeah it's great meeting the wrestlers but even better seeing it recorde

Archived