The Crowdfunding Thread

DEF

• Paid Members

Retro Grade Future Early Bird Sign Up

So some good friends of mine have made a short film/trailer for a awesome 80s inspired Sci-fi Action film. It should be right up the UKFF's street. The full trailer and Kickstarter goes live next week to hopefully fund a full feature. It's frankly remarkable what they have done with next to no budget. Above is the link to the early bird sign up.

32446768_1250426125091234_886234181900697600_o.jpg

• Paid Members

Did anyone back the RoboCop documentary (RoboDoc) one?

Sounds as though it's going to be incredibly thorough aside from Peter Weller not wanting to be personally involved, can't wait to see it.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Sounds as though it's going to be incredibly thorough aside from Peter Weller not wanting to be personally involved, can't wait to see it.

I would have jumped all over that had I known about it. I've heard great things since. I wish I'd been able to snag the limited Blu-ray.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I didn't back it, but I have worked with the Cult Screenings/Dead Mouse team on projects in the past and RoboDoc is a release I'm really looking forward to. They promised me they would send me a copy to write a review about a few weeks before review, so fingers crossed they remembered! 

They also announced a "Police Academy" retrospective too recently. Hopefully these two docs are more like their Fright Night one, and not like the Hellraiser doc, which was poorly made and really hard to get through, in my opinion of course.

• Paid Members

Retro Grade Future Kickstarter

The Kickstarter is live and here's the full trailer on YouTube. Do me a favour and please like and share it everywhere. Very proud these fine people.

Archived