UKFF: Sports Poster of The Year 2013

dopper

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Magnum is my man. One of the few posters where you will get a great post whether his team wins or loses. Me for example, I disappear if I cant stomach the Premier League or Transfer thread after it all goes tits up. Magnum sticks his shin pads on and storms in there whether Sunderland has beat Newcastle or took a hammering off Aston Villa. A great man.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

Tough one, this, but I plumped for PunkStep. The Arsenal fans are collectively the best bunch on here, just ahead of the Man. Utd. and Sunderland lads, and PunkStep is the best of the best. All cracking posters, but I don't ever recall reading a post of his that's not well founded and balanced, even where I may not necessarily agree. His contribution to the forum as a whole is fantastic, too, and I would have expected to see him in the Off-topic nomination as well as the Good Egg one. My second choice would have been wand for his brilliant posts in the Boxing Thread and also a nod towards Arch Stanton who absolutely should be in the running for this award.

Edited by Frankie Crisp