UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs Arlovski - May 8th

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thing about Benson for me is that he carries that annoying self righteousness that can only come from a bona fide member of the God squad.

You can just tell that he thinks he'll win his fight because god loves him more than his opponent. For that reason alone I'd love to see him get KO'd bad.

clubber.jpg

Real bad.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
ive never really understood the Benson hatred, ive been a fan since the WEC days and ive never really saw why he gets to people to so much? he fights with a bit of a swagger but i don't see anything wrong with that, he always comes across as a good guy to me.

The whole jesus thing is gay. All the god squad fighters are annoying.

Man, the production on the Berlin show looked like Bodog or King of the Cage.

• Paid Members

outside of doing his 'can i get an amen' bit and some chat about his faith on the countdown shows it aint like he rams it down your throats though is it, certainly no more than the majority of the Brazilians do.

outside of doing his 'can i get an amen' bit and some chat about his faith on the countdown shows it aint like he rams it down your throats though is it, certainly no more than the majority of the Brazilians do.

He has that vacant, mental stare that comes with religious beliefs though, doesn't he? So it's hard to forget it.

I still hope he gets knocked out bad.

Real bad.

• Paid Members
ive never really understood the Benson hatred, ive been a fan since the WEC days and ive never really saw why he gets to people to so much? he fights with a bit of a swagger but i don't see anything wrong with that, he always comes across as a good guy to me.

The whole jesus thing is gay.

Not to sound all PC an all, but really Herbie??

Love that B.A Pic David, simply awesome. I'm with you, although I can't see it, i'm hoping for a vicious KO of Bendo on Saturday.

It's quite weird though, Belfort is probably the worst with the jesus pushing shit, yet he's a lot more likeable than Bendo. It's just everything about him that reeks of smugness.

His proposal in the ring too made me want to chuck. Fuck romance.

• Paid Members

The whole jesus thing is gay.

Not to sound all PC an all, but really Herbie??

Love that B.A Pic David, simply awesome. I'm with you, although I can't see it, i'm hoping for a vicious KO of Bendo on Saturday.

It's quite weird though, Belfort is probably the worst with the jesus pushing shit, yet he's a lot more likeable than Bendo. It's just everything about him that reeks of smugness.

His proposal in the ring too made me want to chuck. Fuck romance.

Gay doesn't mean gay. It's a South Park gay.

• Paid Members

He has that vacant, mental stare that comes with religious beliefs though, doesn't he? So it's hard to forget it.

I still hope he gets knocked out bad.

Real bad.

:laugh:

Let me put it this way. Remember Henderson fought Nate Diaz?

I would not have been too angry if Diaz won that fight. Nate. Diaz. A Diaz. That's how much I dislike Henderson.

I even hate his nickname. Bendo. I mean seriously, what the fuck is that?!?

ben-henderson-happy-ufc-144.jpg

He's like John Dodson with a perm. Fuck him.

• Paid Members

think my Froch/Groves hangover is starting to disappear and ive actually started to look forward to this weekend's stuff...

It's completely flown under my radar really but Sanchez/Pearson could be a bit of a classic couldn't it? Sanchez is out there saying he wants this top his fight with Clay Guida. If Sanchez doesn't decide to try dragging this thing to the mat it's gonna be a classic technical strikers vs. brawler matchup, i think it happens...if this don't get Fight of the Night i'll eat my own shoe.

It's completely flown under my radar really but Sanchez/Pearson could be a bit of a classic couldn't it? Sanchez is out there saying he wants this top his fight with Clay Guida. If Sanchez doesn't decide to try dragging this thing to the mat it's gonna be a classic technical strikers vs. brawler matchup, i think it happens...if this don't get Fight of the Night i'll eat my own shoe.

I have no doubt that it will be. I see Sanchez coming forward and Pearson's technical boxing being too much for him though. Like his last two fights I seem him losing via decision.

Archived