Best memories of wrestling on VHS

TheShowOff

• Awards Moderator

My wrestling VHS collection lurks in the loft. I just can't be arsed to turf it all out only to take it down to the tip.

Picking up High Flyers from Pitsea market for the princely sum of

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a 400+ strong collection of WWF,WCW and ECW VHS's in the shed from back in my collecting days that I just can't bring myself to throw away. I have thought about formatting them onto DVD's but I think that would be quite a lengthy process so until then they are still gathering dust :(

I was in a maths A-Level lesson when a friend handed me his Mum's shopping catalogue and asked if I wanted to order anything out of it. Seemed like a strange offer but then I found the Survivor Series 1988 VHS in the video section for

• Awards Moderator
In March 2001 I taped the WCW/WWF simulcast off the TV and made a copy for Black2, with sleeve, tape stickers, the lot! In exchange I got an original WCW tape from the US, though I don't recall which one - possibly from 1989?

WrestleWar 89. Australasian version.

In March 2001 I taped the WCW/WWF simulcast off the TV and made a copy for Black2, with sleeve, tape stickers, the lot! In exchange I got an original WCW tape from the US, though I don't recall which one - possibly from 1989?

WrestleWar 89. Australasian version.

Is that the one where Nathan Jones powerbombs Outback Jack on his head?

Archived