UKFF - On-Topic Poster of the Year

Ronnie

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

his knowledge of the Mexican scene is admirable and really helpful, too

Its probably bad form to post on a comment about me but Reznor knows far more than I do. I do get amused when somebody asks a lucha question at me, ask Reznor. I just dabble every now and then.

Anyway, I voted for Ian, because he's Ian.

• Paid Members

Echoing the sentiments of both Houchen and Loki. I actually prefer to read the UKFF's opinions on the product rather than the shows themselves most of the time. I voted for Ian, his opinions are usually nailed on and he expresses them with fantastic wit. Top poster.

Edited by Lefty

Cracking lineup. Vamp has hit utter classic form for me over the last month or two, some of which can't be counted towards this. ShortOrder would be more of a "post more" winner for me, and fuck him, he's got enough going for him. BigBenny is too infrequent for me as well, at lesst in threads i read. Pitcos is the greatest poster of all time and doesn't need this. Air_raid has had a phenomenal year, and is probably the forum's best all rounder. He can be wanking his diseased willy over stiff Chinese guys in one post and enjoying the proper wrestling in the next. Butch is right about everything, and almost makes me want to watch old WCW. Ian has to win it, for such a steady stream of quality, entertaining contributions.