Royal Rumble Betting

Benno

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E/W i woudl go for any member of the shield if its 25's i can see one been in the final three especially if punk drops the belt and enters the rumble to heighten the "are they with him" story line

get an acca on punk, ryback and sheild member been last 3

• Paid Members

One of the guys on my team loves a gamble, has a bit of a habit if you ask me. He asked me for tips so he can bet on the Rumble- I told him get Ryback at 3/1 and Roman Reigns at 40/1. Definitely the two stand out bets. Ziggler at the silly odds yesterday would've been a very good bet too.

Just out of curiosity, I've been to the bookies before over the years and had a few bets on football matches, but if Sunday after work (I finish at 3pm) say I fancy sticking on a bet or two can I walk into a bookies and ask to put a bet on the Royal Rumble winner being Ziggler or Cena, or say Punk retaining his Title etc or would it only be online for the Rumble betting. Don't really fancy having the person behind the counter thinking I'm some weirdo or thinking "oh not another one of these wrestling loonies" and having to explain they don't take bets on wrestling.

Seeing as though I'm off Monday and Tuesday I thought it gives me a great excuse to actually order the Rumble and watch it live, then listen to the Pro Wrestling Report post show and then watch Raw Roulette the night after once I've finished listening to Dropkick Radio. Have a full two day wrestling binge basically. But I've never bet on wrestling before and thought just for an added bit of fun I may have a little flutter, nothing too big, I'm thinking maybe

• Paid Members
Just out of curiosity, I've been to the bookies before over the years and had a few bets on football matches, but if Sunday after work (I finish at 3pm) say I fancy sticking on a bet or two can I walk into a bookies and ask to put a bet on the Royal Rumble winner being Ziggler or Cena, or say Punk retaining his Title etc or would it only be online for the Rumble betting. Don't really fancy having the person behind the counter thinking I'm some weirdo or thinking "oh not another one of these wrestling loonies" and having to explain they don't take bets on wrestling.

Seeing as though I'm off Monday and Tuesday I thought it gives me a great excuse to actually order the Rumble and watch it live, then listen to the Pro Wrestling Report post show and then watch Raw Roulette the night after once I've finished listening to Dropkick Radio. Have a full two day wrestling binge basically. But I've never bet on wrestling before and thought just for an added bit of fun I may have a little flutter, nothing too big, I'm thinking maybe

• Paid Members

FiveDimes in the US have this for the undercard:

--5 Dimes is taking bets on the Rumble with these odds

C.M. Punk +400

The Rock -600

Alberto Del Rio -1850

Big Show +900

Team Rhodes Scholars -1200

Team Hell No +600

As that works out as Punk on 3/1, Big Show on 8/1 and Hell No on 5/1, if you stuck the same amount on each of the "underdogs", you only need one of them to win to at least come out even overall.

Archived