Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2013 Which of these seven gave overall value for money in spite of not being at the head of their promotions?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 15, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 15, 2013 Probably Ziggler, he's consistently watchable and he's got a bit more character than Cesaro so just edges it for me this year. Robbie E's a decent shout too.
ItsClobberingTime Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Heath Slater for me. He just constantly entertains me. ONE MAN BAND BABY. I quite miss that, although I am enjoying 3MB.
Loki Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Robbie E. He's the perfect foil to introduce new talent, make a face look good, and he's even helped Big Rob get over and look good. He bumps as well as anyone, and I never fast forward his matches. I just hope he doesn't end up becoming the next Eric Young, because he's got real potential higher up the card.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 15, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 15, 2013 Ditto for me on Robbie E. I wasn't keen on him at first because I didn't get the character and stupid hair but he's stuck resolutely with it and kept himself useful while doing everything well to make his opponents look good and not giving anybody a reason to cheer him.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2013 I don't even think I nominated them, but seeing that list I just had to give the nod to the Prime Time Players. Who would have thought that Titus O'Neill could become so entertaining? They are a super undercard tag team, with the right mix of silliness and credibility to ensure that I'm consistently entertained by them.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Ziggler, for beginning the year as one of those guys not at the "head of the promotion", and ending the year well-positioned with a win over the face of the WWE. Plus he's really the total package now with his improved character and mic skills. Cesaro's a close second though.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2013 Had to go with PTP, because I nominated Titus and my other two didn't make it. Titus is the man.
Recommended Posts