Best Bang for your Buck, 2012

Ronnie

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Robbie E. He's the perfect foil to introduce new talent, make a face look good, and he's even helped Big Rob get over and look good. He bumps as well as anyone, and I never fast forward his matches.

I just hope he doesn't end up becoming the next Eric Young, because he's got real potential higher up the card.

• Paid Members

Ditto for me on Robbie E. I wasn't keen on him at first because I didn't get the character and stupid hair but he's stuck resolutely with it and kept himself useful while doing everything well to make his opponents look good and not giving anybody a reason to cheer him.

• Paid Members

I don't even think I nominated them, but seeing that list I just had to give the nod to the Prime Time Players. Who would have thought that Titus O'Neill could become so entertaining? They are a super undercard tag team, with the right mix of silliness and credibility to ensure that I'm consistently entertained by them.