Best Moment of 2012

Ronnie

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

So many to choose from. Lesnar's return was a major shock and was pulled off perfectly. DX and Sid were both fantastic nostalgia moments - more so the latter for me, and that'd be my second choice. But I went for Taker's kickout at WrestleMania. After 2011's Triple H Tombstone had me thinking for a moment that the streak was over, I didn't think I'd ever be sucked in like that again. But bloody hell, I was. 'Oh no, oh noooo, kick out, kick out, oh no, oh - YES! Thank God!'

I love that wrestling still has that effect on me sometimes. So, that.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Brock's return was great. His bloodying Cena in their first head-to-head on Raw following his initial assault was immense. That he took Cena down first thing in their match and proceeded to bust his head open immediately built on everything that preceded it and set the tone for what was to follow, my favourite match of the year and one which still holds rewatching value.

It's a shame that those three options will thin down the votes from what the catch-all "Lesnar's return and bloodying of Cena" would've drawn because they're all part of the same package, but for me the best was the third, confirming that the clash was going to meet the hype and causing me to think that Cena really was in danger of taking a kicking and was the lamb thrown to the wolf. Little kids get to feel that all the time and it draws them into the match - I'm old and haven't been sucked in like that in years. It was great!