Jump to content

  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

So many to choose from. Lesnar's return was a major shock and was pulled off perfectly. DX and Sid were both fantastic nostalgia moments - more so the latter for me, and that'd be my second choice. But I went for Taker's kickout at WrestleMania. After 2011's Triple H Tombstone had me thinking for a moment that the streak was over, I didn't think I'd ever be sucked in like that again. But bloody hell, I was. 'Oh no, oh noooo, kick out, kick out, oh no, oh - YES! Thank God!'

 

I love that wrestling still has that effect on me sometimes. So, that.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
  • Paid Members
Posted

Brock's return was great. His bloodying Cena in their first head-to-head on Raw following his initial assault was immense. That he took Cena down first thing in their match and proceeded to bust his head open immediately built on everything that preceded it and set the tone for what was to follow, my favourite match of the year and one which still holds rewatching value.

 

It's a shame that those three options will thin down the votes from what the catch-all "Lesnar's return and bloodying of Cena" would've drawn because they're all part of the same package, but for me the best was the third, confirming that the clash was going to meet the hype and causing me to think that Cena really was in danger of taking a kicking and was the lamb thrown to the wolf. Little kids get to feel that all the time and it draws them into the match - I'm old and haven't been sucked in like that in years. It was great!

Posted

Lesnar for me - something I never expected, dealt with perfectly, and the crowd were fantastic. I still get chills watching it now.

 

Credit to TNA for Aries winning the title though - that comes a close second for me. A really great build up and climax.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Went with Aries' win, although now I've seen Lesnar bloodying Cena only has one vote, I wish I'd gone for that. Aries' win was a lovely moment, though.

Posted

I spoiled Lesnar's return for myself, so that wasn't an option. I went for Lesnar elbowing the FUCK out of Cena. I was like a child when that happened. I was marking out "bro". Stunnng stuff, hopefully they'll be a moment that'll make me do that again this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...