Food Challenges

CorpRobinson

• Paid Members
Did they just find James Wood sat in the door way in the early hours and just felt sorry for him?

He's got that bemused and slightly feral look you get on mental's shuffling around the town centre talking about aliens or Jesus.

The crazy thing is he's only 17 years old. Before he ate the ribs he looked like Justin Bieber, or so the legend goes.

Well i appreciate all these challenges we are gonna start next week and i will keep people informed of what challenges we have done and what we are planning on doing with pictures of course :)

• Paid Members

There's a restaurant in Cardiff called the Sizzle and Grill Steak House that has been long-famed for it's 69oz mix grill. However, since the Man vs Food craze, it's basically just known as "that Man v Food place" due to the number of challenges they now offer, such as the following:

The Original 69oz Mixed Grill:

0_0_0_0_386_290_csupload_47108573.jpg

Steak, 2xGammon, 2xLamb Chop, 3xPork Chop, 1/2 Chicken, 4 Sausage, 2 Eggs, Mushrooms, Peas, Side Salad, and a Bowl of Chips.

The Baby Burger:

0_0_0_0_437_395_csupload_47108026.jpg

This is not a small burger its weighs the same as a baby 6 1/2 lbs. A double burger filled with cheese, bacon, onion rings, chips and a little salad on a gigantic bun.

The Orgasma Burger (I'm fairly certain this one is a photoshop that they decided to base a meal on):

0_0_0_0_250_474_csupload_51919588.jpg

A tower of 5 Steak Burgers, 5 Chicken Burgers, Cheese Slices, Letuce, Tomatoes, Onion Rings, Bacon, Thinly Sliced Ham, A few Chillies, Mushrooms, Side Salad all in a Warm Ciabatta Bun and Chips.

Not to be outdone on the spice side, they also do a Suicide Wings challenge (7 wings covered in ghost chilli sauce) and, as a place that's also well known for serving exotic meat, they're currently doing an "I'm a Celebrity" Mixed Grill challenge featuring crocodile, kangaroo, bison and kangaroo bollocks.

Also, JLM's mate is definitely fit.

• Moderators

Yeah, the Quadruple Bypass seems to be based on a picture from the Heart Attack grill in the states, has the same name too (should probably watch that, because the Heart Attack Grill litigate freely), but I'll definitely give that a go next time I'm in the capital.

• Moderators
Did they just find James Wood sat in the door way in the early hours and just felt sorry for him?

He's got that bemused and slightly feral look you get on mental's shuffling around the town centre talking about aliens or Jesus.

That's a typo. It should've been Roy instead of James.

Archived