Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

New episode of OSW Review, 'Let's watch- IWA King of The Deathmatch 95', has just been posted

Very phoned in sounding too, just like the let's watch hardcore homecoming one. Pity, as they usually take so long between episodes. Got excited for hardcore homecoming and king of the deathmatch, only to find out they're both half arsed efforts.

Yeah, they've said that these 'Let's Watch...' Formats were just for the two tattoo review episodes. Back to the standard formula after the Golden Noggers and a new Q&A episode.

Next episode of New Generation podcast I think is the 1997 Royal Rumble, it seems like ages since they did a proper PPV review. Attitude Eras next one is No Way Out 2001, but that could drop anytime between now and the end of time such is their consistency with releases

Might give the IWA one a miss then. The Hardcore Homecoming episode was a chore. It's not surprising that when you allow people who are willing to tattoo themselves with your own logo choose episodes this is what you get

• Paid Members

Dave Taylor's interview with Colt Cabana is as great as you'd imagine it is. He's such good value. Best shoot interview ever as well.

Squire Dave knocking out 4 thugs in a pub in his 50s is fucking hilarious. So casually "I got in a fight with 8 hooligans, I knocked out 4 of them and then the police came."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Robbie Brookside on Jericho's show is up there with Dave Taylor's Cabana podcast too. The story of him leaving WCW, and meeting Steve McManaman on his way home in particular. Very good week of podcasts with UK lads!

• Paid Members

I could honestly have listened to Robbie Brookside and Dave Taylor for a full week and not got bored of them. Brookside has about a million stories and Taylor is hilarious. They are both so well travelled, I cant imagine how much is in their heads. They've been everywhere. The British wrestlers seem to be the best interviews. Regal, Taylor and Brookside are always great value.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already...but Jim Ross' impressions of Stu Hart, Terry Funk etc on his podcast really are shite aren't they? Like embarrassingly shit.

It's like someone told him one day that he was good at them and he actually believes it.

• Paid Members

Not sure if this has been mentioned already...but Jim Ross' impressions of Stu Hart, Terry Funk etc on his podcast really are shite aren't they? Like embarrassingly shit.

It's like someone told him one day that he was good at them and he actually believes ity

yep, it's been mentioned, they suck.