Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Moderators

If the equivalent of thinking of a massive one word every three minutes between now and the end of the challenge is actually that daunting and difficult a task then between he and Bowler this is the rarest of days here on the UKFF when it comes to grey matter.

• Paid Members

What am I supposed to write about, I aint an ass kisser, I aint bothered if you ban me or not, get over this ego trip Butch, count the hours away, ban me, I don't care.

Just do it Boydy. Butch is a fair man. He's let worse people stay on if you justify why you should continue to post. And you wont have to keep creating new accounts.

Nah I aint being Butch's bitch, so will just enjoy the time I have left on here and then just come back, already getting it sorted ready, got IP address changing software that I will use just to keep you on your toes Butch, I probably wont open a new account straight away either as that would be a dead give away.

• Moderators

Keep me on my toes? Well, seeing as you decided to mouth off after I did you quite a nice thing and actually made it clear I didn't want the forum to speak of your affairs off here in order to save you anymore embarrassment than you've already suffered, then I'm rescinding that. If you're going to be an arsehole then I'm not going to try and preserve your dignity for you.

I can allow vigilante groups boys, especially if that's how justified you feel (Not Bullet Baxter, 1981). Talk away about whatever you want.

Oh no don't scare me Butch, everyone knows about my past anyway and even if they don't they will just spout shit like everyone else does, it doesn't bother me, I don't care about anyone in here's opinions, Butch you are making it sound like I shit in your hand, I said I wasn't doing the essay, you are probably used to yes men in here but I aint bowing down to the Great Butch.

• Paid Members

Boydy, you are truly one of the most immature cretins I've had the displeasure to meet, but I suppose it's not your own fault afterall your behaviour, and I quote, may be the result of misfortune at birth, a part of your brain not working as it should.

• Moderators

If we're immature what does that make someone who faked his own suicide saying "He was a good guy, he had some issues, poor sod" about himself in order to get some sympathy and nice comments about himself that never came? Positively foetal perhaps?

• Moderators

Boydy, you are truly one of the most immature cretins I've had the displeasure to meet, but I suppose it's not your own fault afterall your behaviour, and I quote, may be the result of misfortune at birth, a part of your brain not working as it should.

Hang on - Your job is as a... And Boydy...

WERE YOU HIS ARRESTING OFFICER?