Pro-Wrestling:EVE "No Man's Land 2" Preston, Feb 2nd

DannRead

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will there be any EVE action on the PCW show? Or is it strictly the afternoon?? Would be cool to throw a nice 8 woman tag match on

I'll be honest with you and say that wouldn't be the wisest business decision for me to make as I'm already paying for an 8 woman War Games Cage Match a couple weeks later so paying for an 8 woman tag on a show I'm not getting any financial return from and that slightly takes away from what I'm doing a few weeks later isn't something I'm feeling in all honesty. Would be a good match though no matter who I was to throw in that I won't deny.

There is this on the Friday night though....

EVE CHAMPIONSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT!

EmiEVEChamp.jpg

evefeb2012_117_zpsc545d200.jpg

We're pleased to announce that we are going to bring PCW - Preston City Wrestling fans a taste of Pro-Wrestling:EVE action the night before No Man's Land 2!

18 days ago we announced that Carmel Jacob of The Glamour Gym was to be awarded an EVE Championship match for coming top in the EVE Fan Awards for Most Underrated Wrestler. This match would give Carmel the opportunity to 'break out' in a big way on a big scale in a match that could garner Carmel press worldwide.

Therefore, on Friday February 1st Carmel Jacob will get to challenge Emi Sakura for the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship at Lava-Ignite as part of PCW's Road To Glory Night 1 event!

Obviously, this match may end up having a huge impact on Saturday's No Man's Land 2 event, therefore we have set the following actions in place.

All announced matches for No Man's Land 2 WILL take place regardless of the result of the EVE Championship match between defending Champion Emi Sakura and Challenger Carmel Jacob on February 1st. The Glamour Gym will still compete against April Davids & her partner in a Quarter-Final Match of the EVE Tag Team Championship Tournament and Emi Sakura will still face Nikki Storm.

However, should Carmel win the EVE Championship there WILL still be a Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship match at No Man's Land 2 as the winner of the Emi Sakura vs Nikki Storm match will get a shot at Carmel Jacob later in the evening.

We hope EVE fans will be able to join us on Friday night to witness this match as we give some of PCW's crowd their first taste of EVE action and perhaps witness the second EVE Champion to be crowned in Lancashire!

Tickets to EVE No Man's Land 2 are available from www.EVEwrestling.com/EVENTS and group tickets with a discount are available for both PCW events and the EVE No Man's Land 2 event at the PCW facebook link

to see the aftermath of the Alpha Female - Nikki Storm EVE Championship match from the WrestleFever iPPV and what lead to the Emi Sakura vs Nikki Storm match at No Man's Land 2 in Preston next weekend! Is this a sneak peak of what to expect on Feb 2nd at Lava-Ignite?

I haven't had my ticket yet. Will production of my paypal receipt be adequate if it hasn't come by Saturday?

It's e-tickets, isn't it? Well, it usually is at Preston. Just a list of names on the door.

Aye that's it. So PP receipt is perfect.

• Paid Members
I haven't had my ticket yet. Will production of my paypal receipt be adequate if it hasn't come by Saturday?

I'm down there that day to film stuff for the Science Fiction blog. I'll have to say Hello at some point. What do you look like ha.

Injury causes card adjustment

Blue Nikita was unfortunately involved in a car accident this past weekend suffering trauma to her neck and back. Due to this unfortunate accident she will NOT take part in No Man's Land 2 this Saturday in Preston. However, Blue Nikita will be undergoing further examinations next Thursday to see when she can return to action. Should she be cleared by the time of our next event on February 23rd then Blue Nikita will compete at "Special Edition 2: The War Games" on at The Delphi Centre in Sudbury, Suffolk.

As a result of the injury and the cancellation of the contest between Blue Nikita and Kay Lee Ray, Kay Lee Ray has been added to the Alpha Female vs Shanna match making it a 1 fall triple threat contest. This has quickly become an even bigger high profile contest and is the first time all three will be in the ring with each another at the same time!

Its THIS Saturday afternoon at Lava-Ignite, Preston as part of a special triple header with PCW - Preston City Wrestling featuring Super Crazy, Brian Kendrick and Paul London - it's Pro-Wrestling:EVE No Man's Land 2!

Saver ticket for all 3 shows available NOW at skiddle or via the PCW facebook, tickets just for the EVE event available at www.EVEwrestling.com/EVENTS

Doors open for EVE at 2:30 with first bell at 3pm!

Results:

1. Alpha Female beat Shanna & Kay Lee Ray in a 3 way. Alpha pinned Shanna with a Dominator after the Glamour Gym took out KLR.

2. She-X v Ama-Reilly went to a no contest.

3. The Owens Twins defeated The Lovely Peppers. Kasey pinned Pollyanna Peppers with a German Suplex.

4. The Glamour Gym double pinned April Davids in a handicap match.

5. Nikki Storm beat Emi Sakura with a Perfect Storm with a bridge to regain the EVE Championship. Storm attacked Sakura after the bell with April Davids making the save, but got taken out too.

6. Sara-Marie Taylor won the Three Minute Warning match.

Order of entry:

1. Carmel Jacob

2. Kay Lee Ray

3. Pollyanna Peppers

4. Leah Owens

5. Kasey Owens

6. Shanna

7. Bete Noire

8. Rhia O

Archived