Pro-Wrestling:EVE "No Man's Land 2" Preston, Feb 2nd

DannRead

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly let me apologise for the delay, demand for the show on the night ended up being a lot bigger than I expected it to be as it quickly became standing room only and then....not much room for standing. 2012 has certainly been a year of growth for us with each show bigger than the last and as a number of people remarked to me we've now outgrown The Delphi Centre. Which gives me a lot to think about.

While there were a couple of sound drops it appears it didn't effect everyone and these were very quick. Overall the feedback I've had with regards to the iPPV quality is phenomenal and the feedback to the show itself has been outstanding.

Firstly let me apologise for the delay, demand for the show on the night ended up being a lot bigger than I expected it to be as it quickly became standing room only and then....not much room for standing. 2012 has certainly been a year of growth for us with each show bigger than the last and as a number of people remarked to me we've now outgrown The Delphi Centre. Which gives me a lot to think about.

While there were a couple of sound drops it appears it didn't effect everyone and these were very quick. Overall the feedback I've had with regards to the iPPV quality is phenomenal and the feedback to the show itself has been outstanding.

Quick thoughts:

I had a few problems in the first half, but after a computer reboot at the interval the second half was mostly fault free, good quality stream overall. Looking forward to rewatching the show.

As for the show itself, wow! A real coming of age for Nikki Storm, cementing herself as one of, if not THE best female wrestler in Europe right now, and considering the competition thats no half arsed compliment. Shes got herself into great shape, and everything looked crisp in the ring. The ending, its a bit of a mixed bag for me, great showing by Nikki as I said, and the overall outcome was unexpected and a good shock, but I felt bad for Nikki in the end.

However, I hope this means more UK visits for Emi, as you well know, I'm a massive fan of hers. Hopefully Yone will tag along too, I'd love to see more of her too.

Didn't get the deal with Rhia O'Reilly and Ayesha walking off during the tag. Thought maybe a late run in, but they weren't seen again, bit odd that.

Interesting to see the direction of EVE now after a pretty big shift in the 'landscape' so to speak.

Exciting times ahead

Enjoyed the show. Kay Lee actually had me believing that the title would change hands over here, and to a foreigner too!

Some good wrestlers I'd never seen before, liked the Owens Twins (maybe that's my Belfast bias), and I've seen Sara as a corner girl before, so it was good to actually see her wrestle.

Kirsty Love vs Blue Nikita was a really good match, and once again 2 people I'd never seen before.

Seen Nikki Storm a few times, but that was the absolute best I've ever seen her, just a shame her title reign was so short, hope she gets a rematch.

One thing I would say with the ippv, and maybe I'm showing myself up as poorly technically skilled here, but I tried to watch this on my nexus and couldn't because I needed a plug in, which I tried and tried to find by googling. Luckily I have a home computer, so I was able to watch it. Maybe there should be a note saying what type of player it runs on before people purchase it?

Just got home and just wanted to say a massive thank you to Dann & everyone else involved with Pro Wrestling Eve WrestleFever what a great night. Can't wait to see the next one I know that The Delphi Centre was packed but I really liked the venue. Again thanks to everyone for the great show and if you have not seen it your missing out. Storm & Alpha all I can say is WOW!!!! :D

Just got home and just wanted to say a massive thank you to Dann & everyone else involved with Pro Wrestling Eve WrestleFever what a great night. Can't wait to see the next one I know that The Delphi Centre was packed but I really liked the venue. Again thanks to everyone for the great show and if you have not seen it your missing out. Storm & Alpha all I can say is WOW!!!! :D

Thank you for your support! Hope to see you in February :-)

Thank you for your support! Hope to see you in February :-)

We will be there in February already booked the hotel and counting down the days :)

Archived