Smackdown spoilers for 17/8

Big Rob

• Paid Members
So am I right in thinking Aaron and cactus_stumo are the latest meltdowners/conspiracy mongs and they're picking a fight with Gladstone? This'll go worse than Maven eliminating Taker.

What the fuck are you on about? How can one post which consisted of about 6 words be considered a meltdown? I have no issue whatsoever with a completely anonymous forum poster who I have zero chance of ever meeting. If, however, I was to have any problem with this forum it would be the amount of arselicking done by a select few to a select few.

I didn't even bother replying to Gladstone's highly ironic and contradictory retort to my initial post directed at him. Not exactly behaviour of someone "picking a fight". Grow up "mong"

So am I right in thinking Aaron and cactus_stumo are the latest meltdowners/conspiracy mongs and they're picking a fight with Gladstone? This'll go worse than Maven eliminating Taker.

What the fuck are you on about? How can one post which consisted of about 6 words be considered a meltdown? I have no issue whatsoever with a completely anonymous forum poster who I have zero chance of ever meeting. If, however, I was to have any problem with this forum it would be the amount of arselicking done by a select few to a select few.

I didn't even bother replying to Gladstone's highly ironic and contradictory retort to my initial post directed at him. Not exactly behaviour of someone "picking a fight". Grow up "mong"

I agree, you didn't reply directly to him, instead just flung insults at him using other people's posts about him. All after he his 'highly ironic and contradictory retort'. Nope, no agenda there, no sir.

• Paid Members
I agree, you didn't reply directly to him, instead just flung insults at him using other people's posts about him. All after he his 'highly ironic and contradictory retort'. Nope, no agenda there, no sir.

The Jasper Carrot reference was quite obviously a whimsical post and Gladstone's reply acknowledged that. I've never seen the bloke so how would I know whether he was bald or not? .......see what I'm getting at?

Or are you talking about the post in the "Post of the Year" thread? Nothing in my post was directed at Gladstone, I actually found his post to be quite amusing but not to the extent of "I almost spat my orange juice out" <-------------- this was the arselicking I was referring to, not an attack on Gladstone like you're trying to imply.

Yes, I found his reply to be ironic and contradictory but I won't be goaded in to an arguement like you seem to be trying to do.

Anything else of the obvious I can clear up for you?

The Jasper Carrot reference was quite obviously a whimsical post and Gladstone's reply acknowledged that. I've never seen the bloke so how would I know whether he was bald or not? .......see what I'm getting at?

Or are you talking about the post in the "Post of the Year" thread? Nothing in my post was directed at Gladstone, I actually found his post to be quite amusing but not to the extent of "I almost spat my orange juice out" <-------------- this was the arselicking I was referring to, not an attack on Gladstone like you're trying to imply.

Yes, I found his reply to be ironic and contradictory but I won't be goaded in to an arguement like you seem to be trying to do.

Anything else of the obvious I can clear up for you?

You *are* arguing, so I don't see how I'm goading you.

cactus_stumo, you know there's actually a thread pinned in off topic for you to go and grind your axes with good posters rather than cunting up every other thread with it. You should go and do it in there. With any luck you might even win the vote at the end of the month.

• Paid Members
cactus_stumo, you know there's actually a thread pinned in off topic for you to go and grind your axes with good posters rather than cunting up every other thread with it. You should go and do it in there. With any luck you might even win the vote at the end of the month.

As I said, I don't have a problem with anyone, so the thread I presume you are referring to wouldn't be much use to me. Naturally, if I'm accused of something I'll respond. I'm probably more bored of this than you are.

• Paid Members
Bloody hell Tommy.

I'm staggered this isn't the official forum motto yet.

Thanks for sharing that. Presumably nothing to add "on topic" and just being your usual cunty self.

"You're a cunt Gladstone."

That would be a better motto.

That's no way to talk to a fellow slave.

Archived