WWE Raw 1001th Episode *SPOILERS*

Nick James

• Paid Members

20120521_EP_LARGE_RAW_punk_rock_L.jpg

So its the follow up Raw to the 1000th episode and we hopefully will have more build on the big summertime storyline whatever that maybe (Surely Punk turning heel isnt all it is).

Some people have been throwing the idea of Punk resurrecting the NWO but J.R has shot that down on twitter.

Who is Cena going to fued with now? hopefully it wont be Big Show.

Hoping we get more Ziggler/Jericho and maybe some more HHH/Lesnar, but not holding my breath for the latter.

Think im going to stay up to watch this. I was in chat for the first time last week and it was fun in there while watching Raw.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

1001th?!

Edit: Grr, too slow. Serves me right for formatting the superscript.

I'm looking forward to the follow-up to Punk's turn. I don't personally buy him as a face (a man should at least be partway likeable in that role) but he pulls off heel in an entertaining, believable way. I've been anticipating this week's RAW ever since my other half went nuts at the TV last night at the point when Big Show cost Cena the title match. I think I read (in the Observer?) that Lesnar is supposed to be on TV every week between now and Summerslam, so that promises some fun: Triple H comes across as the real deal, and Lesnar is so despicable that affirmed heel-favourers end up wanting to see him take a kicking, at least if my experience of Extreme Rules holds. Should be a fun show.

• Paid Members

Seeing as WWE have been shoving the episode number of the episodes down our throats for the last few Raws, it was intended as light humour to follow that on.

Edit: Nah that was a poor attempt at recovering from a fuck up, my bad.

• Paid Members

I really can't believe that two separate people saw that and didn't immediately assume it was a joke.

EDIT: Wait, it wasn't a joke? More fool me.

EDIT 2:

Have I missed something? Why are people saying he's gonna reform the NWO?

Because they let anybody get Twitter.

• Paid Members
Have I missed something? Why are people saying he's gonna reform the NWO?

I believe it was some people on Twitter on about it and J.R responded with: 'All these tweets re: @CMPunk is reforming nWo are misguided. Amazingly presumptive. Expect Punk 2break silence 2nite on Raw, 8/7 cent.'

Quite looking forward to tonight's show, I have cautious but positive feelings for this show, plus the fact that we didn't go to the pub tonight so I am not drunk so will actually very likely make it until 4am without falling asleep in my takeaway.

I do have positive feelings about Punk explaining his actions, seeing where this Brock and Triple H storyline goes, hopefully seeing some more Ziggler and Miz. Also anyone expecting an Orton or Barrett return? Wonder if Barrett's return will have any impact on Punk or Cena, seeing as though he had history with both of them and Nexus, possibly have a new little faction for Punk, I loved Punk as a faction leader. Doubt Barrett will be involved like that though, he does look pretty cool with his new facial hair though!

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if tonight is awful, I hope not though, usually they step up a bit during the Summer months.

• Paid Members

RAW maybe delayed tonight as there are reports of a stage fire after some wayward pyro and the building has been evacuated. Jericho has used his Tout to post a video of the fire.

Archived