2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Waaaaaay! Dundee are fuckin Shit! :D

Aye, made a distinctly average Aberdeen side look like they were cruising. I just wish we had a manager who wasn't a defender.
As I said, we were awful yesterday. Worst performance of the season.Dundee are one of the worst sides I've seen at Pittodrie for a long long time.

Waaaaaay! Dundee are fuckin Shit! :D

Aye, made a distinctly average Aberdeen side look like they were cruising. I just wish we had a manager who wasn't a defender.
As I said, we were awful yesterday. Worst performance of the season.Dundee are one of the worst sides I've seen at Pittodrie for a long long time.
Couple of my Aberdeen mates I was at the game with didn't go so far as to say it was your worst showing, more than you didn't have to get out of first gear, I can't deny though, we are dreadful, we somehow managed to spend more money on worse players this year compared to last. Our players came in to the season with no confidence, and it's damning in how uninterested and scared they are with the ball at their feet.Like my sig says, relegated by Christmas, setting a new low points total, no doubt.

• Paid Members

Celtic fans, I accept full responsibility for Dundee United rescueing a point just now. With Celtic 2-0 up I bet on them in play to win 3-0 to reasonable odds. Almost as soon as this happened Dundee Utd playing well and then scored the aforementioned 2 goals in about 2 minutes.

My bad :angry: Cracking comeback for United though, Lennon will be pissed after that.

Edit: Fixed! Incidentally I remembered to put United in the first line, and somehow didn't for that one.

Edit: Fixed again!! Christ. I'm glad there isn't a team in Norwich just called Norwich FC.

Celtic fans, I accept full responsibility for Dundee United rescueing a point just now. With Celtic 2-0 up I bet on them in play to win 3-0 to reasonable odds. Almost as soon as this happened Dundee started playing well and then scored the aforementioned 2 goals in about 2 minutes.

My bad :angry: Cracking comeback for Dundee though, Lennon will be pissed after that.

The angry mob's coming...

• Paid Members
I blame Paddy McCourt.

I didn't watch the game, but do you really blame him?

I've noticed this on the few times I've watched him. He never just boots the ball out or punts it up the park when they are playing for time, he seems to dribble from the flanks right into the middle and always gets clattered, causing possession to be lost. Must be infuriating.

Archived