2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dundee today announced a partnership for Youth Development at both clubs. They'll send coaches over here, and some youth players for us, decent deal.

Who will? Or are you meaning both Dundee clubs?

Huge result for Morton as we win 3-1 against table topping Partick Thistle. Don't want to get too excited yet, but the crowd are on board now, and the players have league winning experience at this level and we still have to get out top XI back.

I hope to god we're in a title challenge this season, but Morton always run out of steam with such a task, so it's better to be cautiously optimistic.

Dundee today announced a partnership for Youth Development at both clubs. They'll send coaches over here, and some youth players for us, decent deal.

Who will? Or are you meaning both Dundee clubs?

AC Milan... *snigger*

This will probably end up with the infamous Alessandro Zarelli turning up at Dundee, although I'm sure he's tried his luck there before!

In 1985 Scotland dramatically beat Wales to qualify for the 1986 World Cup. Minutes after the final whistle Scotland football manager Jock Stein was dead. He suffered a heart attack. As the two teams prepare once more to meet in a World Cup qualifier, former Scottish international Pat Nevin recalls the tragic evening in Cardiff. He looks back on the incredible career of Stein and the legacy he left after his death.

This is on 5Live tonight, probably on the iPlayer later.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01n62ym

I fancy a job at managing Scotland. Pick a random formation and stick a pool of players in a pot and pick them out and randomly assign them a position and tell them to play it.

Archived