Should Wrestling Been Taught In Schools

ajmcstyles

Freestyle Wrestling  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone do the bleep test whilst at school? A boy who was known for picking his nose and eating it, ran into a wall while wearing his specs. He started crying and his glasses were snapped. It was hilarious. People keep referring to the US when talking about wrestling. The fact is, they're more organised at sport. They care about sports in school. Does this country? No. We're lucky to have a big grassy bit, and a few footballs. It's hideously 1970s. We don't give a fuck about football in school, why would anyone give a shit about wrestling?

• Paid Members
We don't give a fuck about football in school....

My PE teacher would have gone mental if he'd heard you say that. I was once sent back to the changing rooms, as I had to get out of his sight before he "smashed my fucking skull in". Apparently I looked as though I wasn't bothered about being offside.

I think for MMA Judo is a good base for UK fighters to learn because it combines throws, submissions and trains your upper body strength, your grip, your base and your balance. And there's still plenty of places to train it over here.

I agree, Judo is an awesome base. I've trained with a few guys from a judo background and their balance and upper body strength is unbelievable.

I think for MMA Judo is a good base for UK fighters to learn because it combines throws, submissions and trains your upper body strength, your grip, your base and your balance. And there's still plenty of places to train it over here.

I agree, Judo is an awesome base. I've trained with a few guys from a judo background and their balance and upper body strength is unbelievable.

I train with a bloke who did a couple of years of Judo and I hate grappling aginst him. even though he's smaller than me I can never get him down without picking him up to slam him, trying to get a single or double leg always ends up with me ending up on my arse in some way. The fact that Ju Jitsu branched off Judo make them a lethal combination.

Archived