How much do you spend on the lottery?

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members
An ex talked me into putting a quid on once. Won a tenner. Decided to quit while I was up. True story.

Oh if only! There are far too many types of games and numbers of draws now. Its got all a bit silly.

Not a lot generally. I'd rather bet on horses or football when I rely on more than luck, although I still only break even on those, with the big win every few weeks balancing out little losses here and there.

I only bet on Euromillions if it's a huge rollover, like this Friday. You seem to have a better chance of winning something on that rather than on the regular Lottery, although the main draw is harder to win. Of course, the whole thing is set up for people like me, with it being so difficult to win that the jackpot rises to obscene cash levels and impressionable cunts like me rush out to buy tickets.

Nothing. I have once or twice, but my unreasonable ego leads to me feeling genuinely hard done by if I don't win. Oddly, this is probably a very similar mental illness to the people who convince themselves that they are part of a premiership team (to the point of referring to the team as "we") and are gutted for days when that team loses, yet I laugh at people like that. As I play with my wrestling dolls.

• Paid Members
Nothing. I have once or twice, but my unreasonable ego leads to me feeling genuinely hard done by if I don't win.

I do think when I'm watching the lottery numbers come in that it's a fucking injustice that Pitcos didn't win. That's why I torched that paper shop.

Never play main lotto. Used to have a drunken splurge on scratchcards in the Esso garage in Stirling each weekend after a night out when i was younger but not for ages. Will get the occasional one if i'm at the customer services counter in supermarket for magazines or stamps and i have change but thats few and far between these days.

Archived