Uk Wrestling on Radio

ilovewrestling

I am interviewing 'Special Edition' Joseph Connors on my radio programme on Thursday night (10 til midnight) www.harboroughfm.co.ukI am sure he doesnt need any introduction to you allI invite you to listen should you be interested in what one of the UK's most talented wrestlers has to say on his career

I am interviewing 'Special Edition' Joseph Connors on my radio programme on Thursday night (10 til midnight) www.harboroughfm.co.ukI am sure he doesnt need any introduction to you all

Yeah, he does.

• Moderators

I am interviewing 'Special Edition' Joseph Connors on my radio programme on Thursday night (10 til midnight) www.harboroughfm.co.ukI am sure he doesnt need any introduction to you allI invite you to listen should you be interested in what one of the UK's most talented wrestlers has to say on his career

Never heard of the man. Nor of Harborugh FM, but I run a site were people can upload their wrestling radio shows with a link back to the original so as to put the word out about new podcasts and shows HERE. So bang it on!

• Paid Members

Is there any way to listen to this on line after the fact assuming I'm busy or unavailable during the hours of the show?I know some things like this can happen these days.

Shouldn't this be in the advertising section? If you want to listen to a good wrestling radio show, tune into the One Wrestling Show up in Scotland. Its on live from 10-12 on tuesday on Pulse FM and Onewrestlingshow.com

I will be putting the interview online after the show - will be on my facebook page (search - voice of british wrestling)hope you all enjoyplus for those of you who dont know Joseph Connors - go to my page now and you will find his profile and links to some of his work

Archived