Preston City Wrestling - Documentary - The Indie

fludder99

Though I am not involved in production I thought I would make a post here to keep people in the loop about a documentary that is based around Preston City Wrestling. I am very happy with the teaser clip and thought you guys might like to look too?

Please check out the teaser clip

I am told May 15th is the release date. I am unsure of what format it will be released in at this moment in time.

For more news please follow the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/theindiedocumentary

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From the footage I've seen the guys have done a great job on it and some of the talking head interviews are fantastic. I dont envy them having to edit it all they must have shot about 100 hours of footage

I cant wait to see the actual promo on film. Got the 'reduxed' and extended version in the smoking area, hope it is as good on film!

PCW and Richie are an institution that go hand in hand

I will be giving this a miss, then.

It's a rip roaring night of entertainment watching the best of British Wrestlers and wrestlers from around the world in a unique venue and a superb atmosphere. Oh, and ithas cheap beer :love: . The documentary will highlight its general awesomeness :thumbsup:

Not quite sure how one man effects this?

• Paid Members

I will be giving this a miss, then.

It's a rip roaring night of entertainment watching the best of British Wrestlers and wrestlers from around the world in a unique venue and a superb atmosphere. Oh, and ithas cheap beer :love: . The documentary will highlight its general awesomeness :thumbsup:

Not quite sure how one man effects this?

Does the documentary come with cheap beer, or at least a coupon?

I was delighted!

Have you seen the footage they took of me then? I just remember you walking past and looking very concerned when you saw those lads pointing cameras and microphones in my direction. I did do best to put the promotion over though.

Slightly, well massively, off topic but next time you're at 53 degrees go to the Black Bull about 3 minutes away, best pint of Stella in the world

I keep meaning to go to one of these shows but I can imagine I'd fuck off halfway through, which isn't a knock on the show rather than I just like being in a pub on a Saturday

I was delighted!

Have you seen the footage they took of me then? I just remember you walking past and looking very concerned when you saw those lads pointing cameras and microphones in my direction. I did do best to put the promotion over though.

Slightly, well massively, off topic but next time you're at 53 degrees go to the Black Bull about 3 minutes away, best pint of Stella in the world

I keep meaning to go to one of these shows but I can imagine I'd fuck off halfway through, which isn't a knock on the show rather than I just like being in a pub on a Saturday

most of our shows are Fridays? ;)

Archived