Preston City Wrestling - Documentary - The Indie

fludder99

Though I am not involved in production I thought I would make a post here to keep people in the loop about a documentary that is based around Preston City Wrestling. I am very happy with the teaser clip and thought you guys might like to look too?

Please check out the teaser clip

I am told May 15th is the release date. I am unsure of what format it will be released in at this moment in time.

For more news please follow the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/theindiedocumentary

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PCW and Richie are an institution that go hand in hand

I will be giving this a miss, then.

It's a rip roaring night of entertainment watching the best of British Wrestlers and wrestlers from around the world in a unique venue and a superb atmosphere. Oh, and ithas cheap beer :love: . The documentary will highlight its general awesomeness :thumbsup:

Not quite sure how one man effects this?

• Paid Members
PCW and Richie are an institution that go hand in hand

I will be giving this a miss, then.

It's a rip roaring night of entertainment watching the best of British Wrestlers and wrestlers from around the world in a unique venue and a superb atmosphere. Oh, and ithas cheap beer :love: . The documentary will highlight its general awesomeness :thumbsup:

Not quite sure how one man effects this?

Does the documentary come with cheap beer, or at least a coupon?

I was delighted!

Have you seen the footage they took of me then? I just remember you walking past and looking very concerned when you saw those lads pointing cameras and microphones in my direction. I did do best to put the promotion over though.

Slightly, well massively, off topic but next time you're at 53 degrees go to the Black Bull about 3 minutes away, best pint of Stella in the world

I keep meaning to go to one of these shows but I can imagine I'd fuck off halfway through, which isn't a knock on the show rather than I just like being in a pub on a Saturday

I was delighted!

Have you seen the footage they took of me then? I just remember you walking past and looking very concerned when you saw those lads pointing cameras and microphones in my direction. I did do best to put the promotion over though.

Slightly, well massively, off topic but next time you're at 53 degrees go to the Black Bull about 3 minutes away, best pint of Stella in the world

I keep meaning to go to one of these shows but I can imagine I'd fuck off halfway through, which isn't a knock on the show rather than I just like being in a pub on a Saturday

most of our shows are Fridays? ;)

Archived