Scottish Wrestler on Indecency Charge

bAzTNM#1

I hate the term paedophile, I much prefer "admirer of little people" and it's not his fault young girls are flaunting their A cups all over the place these days, it's the parents I blame.

Ā 

Ā 

....is the creepiest post of the day.

Ā 

Ā 

I think it could, maybe, quite possibly, be a joke.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think around four years ago I heard rumours about this?

Yeah, maybe they took that all into consideration when they gave him that hefty, and deserved, sentence. Seems like he was at it for years abusing people. Scummer.

• Paid Members

All (utterly shite and creepy) jokes aside, of course I completely condemn absolutely any form of grooming or paedophilia but I do think the way that teenage girls dress and carry themselves these days is ridiculous. Obviously, in an ideal world we wouldn't have such worries but I think parents need to be a bit more wary of how many weird bastards there are out there when they're letting their daughters go out in hot pants and boob tubes.

Just Googled this nonce and found the 2010 UKFF UK50, in which he placed on the Shit List. I was interested by this sentence in HG's write-up. Surely it can't be related:

Ā 

Highlander is involved in training these guys through the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy, where he sits as head trainer. Problem seems to be, however, that he is reportedly rather unprofessional when it comes to wrestling these younger guys and supposedly takes unnecessary liberties with them.....

Just Googled this nonce and found the 2010 UKFF UK50, in which he placed on the Shit List. I was interested by this sentence in HG's write-up. Surely it can't be related:

Ā 

Highlander is involved in training these guys through the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy, where he sits as head trainer. Problem seems to be, however, that he is reportedly rather unprofessional when it comes to wrestling these younger guys and supposedly takes unnecessary liberties with them.....

Ā 

I think that comment was aimed more at a Bob Holly like pasting he apparently gave some rookie one night, not one of his students I dont think.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to dig this back up but I recently returned back to Scotland and I was aware of this situation. I went to a pro wrestling elite show and found out he is back involved with BCW? So what happens there then? I only ask because I feel extremely uncomfortable going to bcws next show till I work pit what happened.

Ā 

Don't mean to stir the pot but I'm confused.

• Paid Members

Sorry to dig this back up but I recently returned back to Scotland and I was aware of this situation. I went to a pro wrestling elite show and found out he is back involved with BCW? So what happens there then? I only ask because I feel extremely uncomfortable going to bcws next show till I work pit what happened.

Ā 

Don't mean to stir the pot but I'm confused.

Are you sure about that? It's his brotherĀ Graham Mackay that runs BCW now I thought?

Archived