Scottish Wrestler on Indecency Charge

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
What is wrong with these Scottish wrestlers? Bunch of wrong un's...

I'm sure you're messing about here but it's sad these two instances have occurred as the Scottish wrestling scene is home to some of the most dedicated and nicest people in the industry. I really hope this doesn't have a negative impact on anyone else through media hysteria lumping everyone in the same boat.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is wrong with these Scottish wrestlers? Bunch of wrong un's...

What a f*cking ridiculous thing to say! Some of the most decent and talented guys in the business belong to Scotland and I cannot believe you've just labelled them all with the actions of a couple of scumbags. These things happen everywhere, not more or less so in Scotland. Idiot.

• Paid Members
What a f*cking ridiculous thing to say! Some of the most decent and talented guys in the business belong to Scotland and I cannot believe you've just labelled them all with the actions of a couple of scumbags. These things happen everywhere, not more or less so in Scotland. Idiot.

That sounds like something someone covering up for a bunch of nonces would say!

I know this is being played for laughs, but to label the entire Scots wrestling scene by the actions of two guys (also two of most disliked members of the scottish) is ridiculous. Whatever happens neither of them will be involved in any respectable company in scotland again, of that I am sure.

Not just paedophiles either. Scottish paedophiles. The worst kind of paedophile.

How so? Surely the worst kind is judged by actions not nationalities?

• Paid Members
I know this is being played for laughs, but to label the entire Scots wrestling scene by the actions of two guys (also two of most disliked members of the scottish) is ridiculous. Whatever happens neither of them will be involved in any respectable company in scotland again, of that I am sure.

Not just paedophiles either. Scottish paedophiles. The worst kind of paedophile.

How so? Surely the worst kind is judged by actions not nationalities?

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It's a Stewart Lee quote. From this routine.

Firstly, William Wallace, Braveheart, your national hero, he wasn't some noble savage living in a mud hut. He was a privileged, educated Nobleman, right? Secondly, its not mentioned in the film, but there's some evidence to suggest that he actually fought as a mercenary for the English as a teenager. Thirdly, you know that French princess he's supposed to have sex with? The implication is that he gets her pregnant and she marries Edward II of England so its his kid. Now she was a real historical figure, that French princess. But at the time of the death of William Wallace, Braveheart, your national hero, she was only 4 years old. Now, Glasgow, Im not saying that William Wallace, Braveheart, your national hero, didn't have sex with her. You know, he probably did. If I look at my own background there's a lot of sexual opportunism involved. Im not saying he didn't have sex with her but if he did, and he definitely did, it would have been a far less romantic scene. Than the one enacted by Mel Gibson in the film Braveheart. It may have happened in a tent but it would still have been not a romantic scene. Because that would have made William Wallace, Braveheart, your national hero, a paedophile. A Scottish paedophile. The worst kind of paedophile that there is. Coming at you... through a bothy... With shortbread on its face. Muttering unintelligible sexual threats in a frankly incomprehensible dialect.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Update on this situation. He got the jail..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...ng-teen-1301214

WRESTLING star The Highlander was jailed for more than three years yesterday for committing a string of vile sex crimes against teenage boys.

Colin McKay, 35, groomed youngsters by bombarding them with sick Facebook messages and persuading them to perform sex acts.

The former British heavyweight champion targeted youths who he coached at a wrestling academy.

He groomed the boys by befriending them on Facebook. He then sent sex-related messages before asking them to send him naked pictures.

On one occasion, McKay became friendly with a 15-year-old boy through his work as a security guard.

He befriended the boy and arranged to meet him. He then took him back to his flat, where he sexually abused him.

McKay carried out his sick campaign between March 2011 and April this year.

He was arrested by police at his home in East Kilbride after they were alerted by the family of one of his victims.

McKay admitted three charges of sending indecent messages through Facebook and text messages and three counts of engaging in sexual activity with boys under 16.

At Hamilton Sheriff Court yesterday, he was locked up for three years and 10 weeks and put on the sex offenders

• Paid Members
I hate the term paedophile, I much prefer "admirer of little people" and it's not his fault young girls are flaunting their A cups all over the place these days, it's the parents I blame.

....is the creepiest post of the day.

Archived