Scottish Wrestler on Indecency Charge

bAzTNM#1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's also a link at the bottom to an article posted today about James Wallace/Jay Phoenix.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...86908-23825795/

The Wallace thing seems to be more of a shill for the gym than anything else, listing their prices and facilites :laugh:

Its a shame the SPWA is mentioned as Colin is not involved now and the article tarnishes their reputation

His departure did seem very abrupt when he left, now we know why. Kid Fite (the head trainer of SPWA) said on fb that almost all the allegations were from Highlander job outside of wrestling and when he heard of the investigation by the police Highlander was kicked out of SPWA . I hope SPWA doesn't get tainted with this as he has nothing to do with them now, I take it BCW is dead (or on hiatus) now or will someone else take ownership of it?

What is the status of commenting on this on the thread, isn't Colin in court over the allegations?

• Paid Members

There have been rumours flying around about this for ages. You may remember when he was voted into the 2010 UK SHIT LIST (see UKFF Gold) that some of the various supporting comments from voters included "Possible nonce" and "Fumbles McStupid".

• Paid Members

Is that guy got anything to do with "Rob McKay (or McKai)" that used to hang around here YEARS ago? His name seems awfully familiar. Especially the "Highlander" part.

Sorry if I've lumped you in with a nonce if you're not connected Rob!

Archived