CashFlowBot & SolidTrustPay

danchilton

I've not long got into the above websites. Bloke who got a canvas print from me directed me to this website, and to be honest i was a bit skeptical at 1st, but having watched how it works for a few days i decided to sign up.

You simply just have to sign up to SolidTrustPay .com , and then make an account on CashFlowBot. Your basically doubling your money for nothing. I thought at 1st i'd not take the risk and put in alot of money, so i just whacked in $25, and after not even 2 days it was doubled to $50, so i withdrew my initial $25, so now i haven't lost out on anything, and i'm basically just using the profit i made to get reinvesting and doubling.

it basically works in a way which, when people invest, it goes towards paying the people who are top of the list, off the list. So that you and others move up. Its a brilliant way of making money on the side, quite happy i got involved with it to be honest. Give it a go if you like.

It doesn't matter, if the premise is that your money will double without any effort it's a fucking dodgy, seedy little con. It has to be. Someone, somewhere is going to lose out big style. I pray it's you.

I pray i get banned from this seedy porch monkey love fest forum to be fair.

• Paid Members
It doesn't matter, if the premise is that your money will double without any effort it's a fucking dodgy, seedy little con. It has to be. Someone, somewhere is going to lose out big style. I pray it's you.

Are we keeping you? Just fuck off.

Are we keeping you? Just fuck off.

A ban is preferred.

• Paid Members

Where would you flog your blacklisted XBox 360s then?

Where would you flog your blacklisted XBox 360s then?

In the hood somewhere.

Archived