Preston City Wrestling - Guild Wars 02/06/12

fludder99

Yeah if you manage to book Tozawa vs Scurll II I will..... I dunno what I'll do seen as I've already bought a ticket and was planning on buying the 3D Blu-Ray then anyways, but YOU will have booked far and away your MOTN and a serious MOTYC.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match does look good. Shame you couldn't bring the Party tho :(

But Ligero in recent years hasn't really been put in the big international dream matches since 1PW died. And while he was in the six man dark match at the NOAH Coventry Skydome, he's not as of yet appeared on a DG UK show after being one of the UK guys whos style seemed to fit right in with Dragon Gate as a perfect match.

So yeah I am still expecting good things.

Would like matches to get swapped round and have Kirby face Tozawa seen as that's a match I've had in my head for almost two years now....

Whilst by no means my first choice with Tozawa in the country during this time it's still a match that captures my imagination and its one that hasn't been done before and is unlikely to be done anywhere else. That, I like!

Should be MOTN that with Ligs and Tozawa, however I'm not discounting others that have been announced Trav vs Mastiff, the 3 way and the title match should also be cracking. Shaping up to be bloody fantastic!

I'm delighted to see Tozowa added to the card, he really is one of the best wrestlers in the world.

I understand what some people are saying about Ligero, but I'm sure he will up his game for the big match against Tozowa. He had a cracker against Corino in Nottingham when he was over here so hopefully he will do the same with Tozowa.

It's all about the Bra and Panties match. Is it true that Noam Dar and Lionheart won't be at this one? If so that's a crying shame, as they're both amazing.

I assume Des will be back officiating after his foray into the Rumble?

Yeh sadly they are missing this show. But its good that we can mix things up. I hope you all feel im still keeping the quality up with the addition of Tozawa, Dupree and Spud to the show. Its still a bargain for

been there done that with Mikie James and she pulled out so cant be bothered trying again.

I would love to see Carmel and Kaylei Ray in a Hardcore match live in person.

Im sure you know the booker lol Lets have it at the august 1 year aniv show

Archived