4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colt Cabana or Eddie Edwards? Just thinking of two international names who were here last month.

Also, can't believe I didn't mention it already, Devitt is a no-go due to NJPW's BOSJ.

Zack Sabre Jnr as Phoenix's partner?

Believe me it was the first name that came into my head as it would have been incredible but was told early on he would be in the Super Juniors :(, also could have had Togo again, was considering using him as a suprise partner and not announcing it but then decided it would have been an anti climax compared to the send off we gave him in October, but that match would have been insane.

Regarding the match announcement tonight I have had no time to knock up the graphics as I have been occupied all evening but I will announce the match now and get everything knocked up tomorrow.

6 X 5 Minute Rounds

(USA) Jonathan Gresham -vs- Johnny Kidd (UK)

This match has so much potential to deliver something really special.

also could have had Togo again, was considering using him as a suprise partner and not announcing it but then decided it would have been an anti climax compared to the send off we gave him in October, but that match would have been insane.

Damn. As a fan I'd say do it. As when am I ever going to see Togo and Shinzaki square off live and in person in my lifetime? I wouldn't even mind if October really wasn't Togo's UK send off as I was already wondering when Togo wrestling continuously in Mexico right now if his retirement has been put on hold.

But that match would and still could be insane if you wanted to go down that route...... You've got at least one person who would greatly appreciate it :D

I believe his tour ends towards the end of the year, he rates 4FW highly and has stated he would gladly come back, wouldn't believe the amount of doors he has opened for us just by having him on that 1 event, never say never but won't be this time as much as I would have liked to have done that match I was thinking many would have ripped into the idea after heavily promoting it as his UK retirement match.

6 X 5 Minute Rounds

(USA) Jonathan Gresham -vs- Johnny Kidd (UK)

This match has so much potential to deliver something really special.

Is Gresham living in the UK now?

He seems to have been on loads of shows in Europe since last summer.

From what i hear, he actually lives in France.

I have seen a few of Gresham's matches whilst over here and he is technically sound and very impressive. Johnny Kidd it goes without saying really. This should be a cracking match!

I believe his tour ends towards the end of the year, he rates 4FW highly and has stated he would gladly come back, wouldn't believe the amount of doors he has opened for us just by having him on that 1 event, never say never but won't be this time as much as I would have liked to have done that match I was thinking many would have ripped into the idea after heavily promoting it as his UK retirement match.

although i see where cobystag is coming from and like the idea i agree with 4fw i hate seeing a wrestler have a retirement match/tour only to go back on it we see it far to often think funk,foley,flair even sting that's why i hope hbk can stick to his word as he went out in style the same as Togo

Well I didn't see that coming. Gresham to me as always been a spot monkey, I really look forward to this. Clash of styles!

I had previously not seen his work, but as soon as I saw him I instantly thought he could have an epic contest with Johnny Kidd, in the matches I saw I would never put him down as a spot monkey, he was technically sound and really smooth, I have a feeling this match will really deliver and give Gresham the opportunity to proove himself as a phenomenal all rounder.

Original post updated...

GreshamvsKiddcopy.jpg

{USA} Jonathan Gresham -vs- 'Mr Smooth' Johnny Kidd {UK}

Writeup Coming Soon

ShinzakiSeminarcopy.jpg

Carrying on our tradition of putting on the very best training seminars in the UK, 4FW are proud to announce 2 more names to hold seminars at the 4FW Academy.

‎4FW are proud to announce 2 huge seminars set to take place at the 4FW Academy in Swindon, for more information contact 4FW Management at wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk

The first is: Hakushi/Jinsei Shinzaki the current president of Michinoku Pro and Sendai Girls in Japan so this will be a great way to get scouted male or female by Shinzaki, if you have ever wanted to Wrestle in Japan, now is the chance to impress.

SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY

As 4FW is looking set to release it's second DVD release very soon, tonight we will be uploading Prince Devitt vs Owen Phoenix to Youtube, we have sold many of these DVDs all over the World (alot in Texas, USA which is odd) but not to many here in the UK, hopefully we can encourage more UK fans to purchase our next DVD....

News coming in the next few days regarding New Years Wrestleution 2012 DVD release.

New Years Wrestleution 2012 DVD Trailer

Yeh definately will be, not sure on the details yet but will let people know once it's ready etc, don't get me wrong sold loads of them but not to many people in the UK, seem to have alot of followers abroad, but don't see 4FW taking it's show to Austin Texas anytime soon, ha.

Archived