4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

I believe their is that website that lists most but not all previous shows no idea of the domain name (maybe a German site) but definately seen it posted on here before, dosn't have all our events listed but has most of our old Swindon dates, might come in handy on trying to get the advance on the name.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge update coming this Friday, I may not get on here till then but be sure to go to www.4fw-online.com to find out the name of the talent we will be bringing in on Saturday 9th June.

We just missed out on Tajiri and will be bringing him in at a later date, though we could bring him in for August but would not be in Swindon, will keep people posted.

Excellent news. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on Friday.

Would love to see Tajiri live. Selfishly hope it doesn't fall on the weekend of the 10-12th as I'm going to be at a festival :p

The name is someone from Japan this is all I will say till Friday :)

We could have confirmed him for this event but he starts a course in April and can not miss out a Friday or a Monday, we tried many different things but was impossible to bring him over for the 1 day as he literally had to be back in Japan for the Monday morning first thing, in August he has the time so is a real possibility but it would mean running a different area and one thing we said was for all the names we bring in it will only be in Swindon as it's our hometown but Tajiri is someone we could definately sacrifice that for.

Half sold already and we havn't started pushing it majorly yet, once we start announcing a few of the cracking matches we have lined up i'm not sure how long Ringside will remain. We havn't announced anything on the 4FW site yet which is where we gain most of the interest.

Archived