4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has never wrestled for 4FW before... will announce the first match this week, any guesses on what Jinsei Shinzaki match will be?

I'd expect him against Ali or Phoenix? It sounds well but i'd want to say Masters for the former WWE star but i dunno why i'm saying him

Has never wrestled for 4FW before... will announce the first match this week, any guesses on what Jinsei Shinzaki match will be?

I'd expect him against Ali or Phoenix? It sounds well but i'd want to say Masters for the former WWE star but i dunno why i'm saying him

Either in a singles match with Shinzaki would be phenomenal, can't wait to unveil the final card.

21 left, we only make 66 Ringside available. Not into the latest craze of letting everyone know when we sell a ticket, but tickets are selling well, if you are looking for front row though i'd suggest doing so soonish :thumbsup:

May release Shinzakis match this evening.

Owen Phoenix gets to choose his Tag Team partner, he chooses from anyone competing on the UK scene, who will he choose as the Battle Britannia theme really starts off with a bang in this blockbuster International matchup.

AliandHakushivsPhoenixandcopy.jpg

'The Sheik' Behnam Ali {IRAN} / Jinsei Shinzaki {JAPAN} -vs- Owen Phoenix {UK} / ????? {UK}

Writeup Coming Soon

Thought I'd already replied but very happy with that match up. Was very impressed with both Ali and Phoenix in October and like I've already said, Shinzaki excels in the tag team setting so I hope this match can capture some of the glory and brilliance of the old M-Pro tag matches.

Archived