4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

4FW held another fantastic packed show in Thatcham last night.

Due to the outcome of Jack Dynamo vs The Saint contest, Dynamo has wormed his way in to the Rene Dupree vs The Saint contest as a special guest referee, the odds are now stacked firmly against The Saint. With 4 weeks remaining till Battle Britannia 2012 things are really starting to heat up in this nasty rivalry between Jack Dynamo and The Saint.

Other news from the event last night Jason Larusso ended Owen Phoenix 2 year reign as 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion.

'English Lion' Eddie Ryan retained his 4FW Heavyweight Championship against 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali in his first title defence, this contest was phenomenal.

refDynamo.jpg

{FRA} Rene Dupree -vs- The Saint {UK}

Rene Dupree vs The Saint was slated to be the match of the night

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Jason Larusso. Another superb talent produced by 4FW and I'm looking forward to see how he does as Champ!

I fully believe Larusso will be the top Junior Heavyweight in this Country in the next 2 years so i'm sure his reign will be a very successful one.Larusso will also be selecting his partner this week, we will also be announcing the next match next week, JD Knight has yet to be announced, the next match will be a singles contest any guesses?Plus the final match will not be announced till the day as 4FW Heavyweight Champion 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan addresses the 4FW fans, who will step up to challenge the fighting Champion?

4th contest finalised as new 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion Jason Larusso chooses his Tag Team partner for this high octane Junior Heavyweight contest.

SpudandBoarvsLarussoandEmperorcopy.jpg

Rockstar Spud / Wild Boar -vs- Jason Larusso / Dragon Emperor

Writeup Coming Soon

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for hijacking and bumping an old thread, but for those not aware Dupree has pulled out from this show for 'personal reasons' or whatever. I can't say this surprises me too much after hearing stories about Dupree and his attitude. Goldust is being rumored to replace him though.

From everything I've heard Dupree has been nothing short of a gentleman on this tour as he appears to have matured since his moody 1PW days. From what I've heard second hand, his 'personal reason' is very valid and he will be back at a time to be determined.

Just to let people know, we are not looking to bring Goldust in for this event, since been told Friday evening about Dupree it would be bad business to fly someone in with only a few days to promote, so another import is definately not appearing on Saturday, as posted on Facebook and Twitter anyone that was specifically coming for Dupree please email wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk for a full refund.

We are lining up someone to replace Dupree, we are contacting several Wrestlers to check on availability, but won't have time to announce on here as with only 5 days to go our time will be spent elsewhere, I know their is alot of mystery opponents on this card which is not ideal but I assure people they are all top talent.

Absolutely, we'll also have a Japaneses translator on hand so feel free to ask any questions you would like answered, Shinzaki is safely in Swindon and is an absolute gentleman, he will have official merchandise on sale.

Roll on tomorrow.

Setting off for this now. Really looking forward to the Shinzaki/Ali vs Whiplash/Phoenix tag match. Feels odd there's only three confirmed matches, but the air of unpredictability around the rest of the card should hopefully work to 4FW's benefit.

Setting off for this now. Really looking forward to the Shinzaki/Ali vs Whiplash/Phoenix tag match. Feels odd there's only three confirmed matches, but the air of unpredictability around the rest of the card should hopefully work to 4FW's benefit.

Really hate leaving unconfirmed matches, and will never do it again, the event tonight was decent but not good enough, i'm not sure what it was and i'm trying to pinpoint it, had hassle from day 1 with this event, only 2 matches went out as we originally planned, everyone worked there asses off but not sure what it was that just didn't click this evening, but promise we will be back with a bang... 27th October will be huge.

Results

Rockstar Spud and Wild Boar Def. Jason Larusso and Dragon Emperor after interference from Antonio De Luca

The Saint ran the Jack Dynamo gauntlet and was victorious... Dynamo and The Saint in a cage in October

'English Lion' Eddie Ryan Def. Sha Samuels (After the match Sha viciously attacked Ryan with a steel chair

Mad Dog Max Def. 'The Saviour' JD Knight

Johnny Kidd Def. Jonathan Gresham in the 4th Round 2-1

'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and Jinsei Shinzaki Def. Mikey Whiplash and Owen Phoenix

Archived