4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me I haven't bought the DVD yet due to money. I was thinking of picking it up in June.

I am definitely going to watch Devitt vs Phoenix when it's uploaded tonight. I remember having a lot of fun during that match as Devitt really was relaxed and enjoying himself while he treat Owen like a young boy from the NJPW dojo.

Awesome match! Great to hear Phoenix and Ali will be on the wXw show this weekend as well. Looks like word is spreading across Europe about 4FW and its young talent. I noticed on your Twitter you mentioned the possibility of doing a Best of the SuperJuniors style tournament here in the UK. Can you give us some more info on that?

Awesome match! Great to hear Phoenix and Ali will be on the wXw show this weekend as well. Looks like word is spreading across Europe about 4FW and its young talent. I noticed on your Twitter you mentioned the possibility of doing a Best of the SuperJuniors style tournament here in the UK. Can you give us some more info on that?

Just think the UK could put on some phenomenal matches with the current list of Junior Heavyweight Wrestlers in this Country, if a tournament was run with the very best talent, I think it could be great.6 or 8 in each block, maybe 1 or 2 International talents, could be really good.

Just think the UK could put on some phenomenal matches with the current list of Junior Heavyweight Wrestlers in this Country, if a tournament was run with the very best talent, I think it could be great.

6 or 8 in each block, maybe 1 or 2 International talents, could be really good.

A UK BOSJ would be phenomenal

I don't want to derail your topic, but it appears a review of the last show has been posted on the Indy Corner. It's probably worth checking out if you don't know what to expect from a 4FW show.

http://wlhdvdreviews.wordpress.com/2012/04...by-ricky-dozan/

I've not seen the show, but that 'Review' is pretty abysmal.

It appears to be more of a live report than review. I saw it on a website I visit regularly and I'd figured I should share it.

Yeh, read it, I was speaking to Stu from the Indy Corner, everyones entitled to an opinion but it definately appears we were at 2 seperate events, the ladder match was far from a "cluster fuck" as he put it and far from anti climatic, the crowd were over the moon with the result and Larusso vs Rockstar Spud 11/2 stars... INSANE anywho enough justifying.

Also it's a DVD review, but there is no DVD!

Archived