4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

Unfortunately what we had planned for June has now had to be moved to January next year, unfortunately when dealing with a large company things come up and certain priorities are expected, we could have moved it to October but don't want anything to take focus away from this announcement and from the Great Sasuke, we are searching out other options for June. :thumbsup:

I can't go in to details but to create a bit of interest it involves All Japan Pro Wrestling and bare in mind it involves alot more than just bringing over a talent, hence the sudden delay :thumbsup:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get any of the talent we are talking to it will be fantastic, would have definately pressed forward with Kota Ibushi if he wasn't still injured.

Can't wait to press the AJPW deal forward, January also gives us more time to really step up our production so not all bad.

If we get any of the talent we are talking to it will be fantastic, would have definately pressed forward with Kota Ibushi if he wasn't still injured.

I really eagerly await Ibushi's UK/European debut so hope this happens at the end of this year/next year when he returns.

How about Kenny Omega? Ibushi's tag partner, current AJPW Jnr Champion, former PWG World Champion and was a big part of ROH at one point. Hasn't been to the UK since Sept 08 and I believe that to date is his first and only appearance over here.

Come Jan I would love to see the young generation of AJPW's roster like Sanada, the Soya brothers and Yamato come over.

Still unable to announce the huge star but for now I will announce the next Star...

JohnnyKiddBattleBritannia2012Statscopy.jpg

'Mr Smooth' Johnny Kidd

4FW has made a point of embracing both the past and the future to create the awe-inspiring shows they do at present. With a respect that it is rarely seen in this day in age, they have an

ASAP, hit so many stumbling blocks with the names we are aiming to bring in it's unreal, the main problem is not much movement on been able to move the date due to the European Championships and our date in October with Sasuke we don't want to move the date of this event to close to that, but the date we have 9th June is right in the middle of the Super J Cup, talents injured, promotions extending their dates, I should have something this week/next week, trust me though if we can confirm this name it will be great.

I know it's not really a 'name' that will create the much international interest, but I would love Zack Sabre Jnr to wrestle for 4FW (if he hasn't already?) as I really want to see him vs Owen Pheonix. Plus if Zack becomes a 4FW semi-regular before Jan, you would make my 2013 if you booked him vs Minoru Tanaka.

MK McKinnon is another guy I wouldn't mind seeing outside the Midlands if he became available.

Two guys like that would only add to the 4FW roster as I'd love to see them against guys like Pheonix, Ali, Larusso, Ryan, even Knight and Saint.

We have never used Zack Sabre but him against Behnam Ali, Eddie Ryan or Owen Phoenix would be phenomenal for sure, we try to limit the talent we bring in because of problems we've had in the past when we used to bring in the 'top talent', but any of those potential matches would be a pleasure to run.

We are bringing back one of the finest talents in this Country for this event and have wanted to do so for a while, he hasn't been in 4FW for around 5 years and it will be great to have him back in 4FW.

AJPW have a really great young roster with guys like Suwama, Sanada, M. Soya, T. Soya, Kono, KAI and Yamato, and established vets like Mutoh, Kea, Funaki, Fuchi, Tanaka and Kondo.

I'd love a mix of pretty much any of them come Jan.

AJPW have a really great young roster with guys like Suwama, Sanada, M. Soya, T. Soya, Kono, KAI and Yamato, and established vets like Mutoh, Kea, Funaki, Fuchi, Tanaka and Kondo.

I'd love a mix of pretty much any of them come Jan.

No mention of Kaz Hayashi, phenomenal Junior Heavyweight.

Just watched the recent big AJPW event... fantastic event indeed.

Archived