Smackdown discussion for March 9

IANdrewDiceClay

No praise for the US Title match? I really enjoyed it, and was surprised it got more than about three minutes, cage match or not. I don't think he's brilliant or anything, but anyone who still thinks Santino is a bad worker is just wrong.

I also liked Drew beating the shit out of Hornswoggle, although am certainly less of a fan when it comes to Khali doing anything.

Drew's offense always looks so stiff and brutal, which made it even more dramatic watching him bray Hornswoggle. Looked like Horny was legimatley hurt.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Drew's offense looks great. If only he wasn't such a shit promo he'd be a main eventer for sure.

Kane and Orton had a great NO DQ match last year so I think their match at WM could be quite good. Before their match last year Kane said he wasn't feeling like a monster and feeling too human, after Orton beat him he shook Orton's hand and then Henry attacked him and broke his ankle. Kane could do a promo saying that Randy humanised him when he beat him last year, leaving him weak enough to be taken out by Mark Henry, but now he's back and he's a monster again and will prove it at Wrestlemania. That would at least add some purpose and a little depth to their match.

• Paid Members
Drew's offense looks great. If only he wasn't such a shit promo he'd be a main eventer for sure.

He has shit facials too (oo er). Odd, given how great he was in that Elimination Chamber match. He needs to sort that out.

Lovely hair on the lad though.

• Paid Members

I think Orton v Kane will be a fine throwaway match, especially if made no-DQ. Kane's not really missed a step in the ring since coming back, the two Cena matches were really good, and you can always rely on Orton for a good PPV match.

Archived