My Best and Worst Match? #1 - WCW

tiger_rick

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll need to have a think about the others, and the worst. There was a 20+ plus minute Roddy Piper segment that deserves recognition, though. He was assembling a team for some reason, and "wrestled" three or four non-wrestlers in a row. It was never-ending! I'd Google it or have a look around on Youtube, but I don't want to relive it. Someone will know what I'm on about...

Here you go! Part 1 of 2, both 10-minutes long. Don't worry, it only feels double that.

*EDIT*

Christ, I'd forgotten just how bad this was. How did anyone (Piper included) think this was a good idea? Does anyone have any Observers from around this time that might have more info about it? Were they really intending on having these guys in the main event of the PPV?? On one hand I can't see why they would waste 20 minutes of TV time doing this if that wasn't the original plan, but on the other hand it just seems completely ridiculous and also quite convenient that the Horsemen were free to jump into the spot at the last minute. I suppose it was WCW we're talking about though.

Archived