Smackdown Spoilers for March 2

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

This band of 'strong heels' have come together under the common bond that they cant climb the ladder on their own, and want Johnny Ace in change. What's your definition of 'strong heels'? The Johnny Ace team is filled with people who cant get on the card because all the stars are busy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Johnny Ace takes the reigns of both Raw/Smackdown at Wrestlemania nothing would make me happier, and I don't really know why, than Johnny Ace costing The Rock the main event to give us a despicable TWO DIRTY JOHNNY'S tandem...

Seriously, though, I couldn't think of anything greater than Johnny Ace aligning himself with a newly heel John Cena. Though, I understand that turning Cena is now as counter-intuitive as it always has been.

This band of 'strong heels' have come together under the common bond that they cant climb the ladder on their own, and want Johnny Ace in change. What's your definition of 'strong heels'? The Johnny Ace team is filled with people who cant get on the card because all the stars are busy.

I would consider Ziggler, rio, Henry and Christian as strong heels. Men who can be used at any time and can be used as significant threats to the top faces.

I mean just because they recently come back from injury / been at the losing end of fueds doesn't make them any less of a threat in the grand scheme of things. I mean typically heels lose fueds and have for years.

Over the years when heels such as triple h, Kane, Owen hart, Shawn micheals etc lose the smallest amount of momentum so that they can get someone over, do you always automatically stop seeing them as strong heels?!?

Archived