WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
Has Fludder got you on the bloody payroll or something? Christ.

Nope, it was a literal thing, with so many people talking about jizzing if wrestler XYZ turns up at Mania, why not go the whole hog and really embrace the peversion and jizz at 4 men in a Bra and Panties match :laugh:

Or why not just let people get excited and talk about a big wrestling event on a wrestling forum, which takes place this very weekend? Most of the posts were half in jest anyway. I doubt anyone is "jizzing", so there is no need for the Party Police to turn up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or why not just let people get excited and talk about a big wrestling event on a wrestling forum, which takes place this very weekend? Most of the posts were half in jest anyway. I doubt anyone is "jizzing", so there is no need for the Party Police to turn up.

No one is literally ejaculating all over their monitors. You should know it's a stock phrase for excitement in this place, pat.

Aye carumba, seems like no one can take a bleeding jokey post today, playing on people jizzing. Is it 'Intenational be Ratty and Narked on an Internet Forum Day' or something? I didnt get the email.

• Paid Members
Has Fludder got you on the bloody payroll or something? Christ.

Nope, it was a literal thing, with so many people talking about jizzing if wrestler XYZ turns up at Mania, why not go the whole hog and really embrace the peversion and jizz at 4 men in a Bra and Panties match :laugh:

Have you hit your head or something?

• Paid Members

Why would Cena form a unit with Lesnar and Batista? Surely it would make more sense for Rock to team with them opposing Cena, as they are all guys who walked away and that's Cenas big issue. Making Cena the Sting in this scenario. I think that would work a lot better.

Batista and Lesnar as the dominant Outsiders accompanied by the occasionally dropping in Hollywood Rock would be majestic. Cena later gets joined by the others, Orton, Triple H, Punk and eventually Undertaker. Jericho classes himself with Big Dave, Big Brock and Big Dwayne and intends to join them. They laugh in his face.

• Paid Members
Aye carumba, seems like no one can take a bleeding jokey post today, playing on people jizzing. Is it 'Intenational be Ratty and Narked on an Internet Forum Day' or something? I didnt get the email.

Yeah because I'm so pissed off that I'm breathing fire......Wait, I'm clearly not; too busy touching myself over Batista :rolleyes:

And chill out, yeah?

Yeah because I'm so pissed off that I'm breathing fire......Wait, I'm clearly not; too busy touching myself over Batista :rolleyes:

And chill out, yeah?

I'm so chilled, I'm nearly frozen. :thumbsup:

Not really sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist?

Any way, Mania Whoop, Whoop!

• Paid Members
Not really sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist?

Any way, Mania Whoop, Whoop!

No one's got anything in a twist. There's honestly no need to be so uber-defensive

[/pointless derail]

No one's got anything in a twist. There's honestly no need to be so uber-defensive

[/pointless derail]

I have no idea what you are going on about now

I'll post this llama and banana here instead.

pun.gif

So anyway, this 3 way tag titles match, it's basically the HeAt match of old isnt it? Could be good fun nonetheless though. Epico and Primo to retain?

Archived