WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
24 was gorgeous aesthetically. They had a great setup in the Citrus Bowl, the whole place looked fantastic.

Was it at 24 those fans in the nosebleeds all got injured because the end pyro fucked up?

If you have watched the WM documentary/ went to WM24 or spoken to someone who did it is amazing how much they put into making the citrus bowl look good, as it is a relic really. I spoke to a few who went and said there were bits falling off walls in places out of sight.

I always though the WM24 rig had a cover that came down further, odd how things look on TV. This years looks to be the same one from WM26 unless it is same design but re-enforced to hold a sell and the lowering equip. I wouldnt expect there to be a screen that comes down in entrances again this year if the cell is there.

Still wonder if the cell will just be lowered based on height of the rig etc or they will have a modded cell with a roof suspended and bring down the sides

I really like 24's set as well, the orange ropes they used for the ring were cool. I think the giant stage from 23 was the best they have had though. 26 was the worst in recent times, the trons just had pictures of grey bricks all over them.

Agree with above though, the Mania 24 set was fantastic. Very under-rated WrestleMania too.

By who? Its generally considered one of the better and more famous WrestleManias.

It doesn't get much praise on here. Much criticism on here is slating Edge for looking like a mid carder in the Main Event.

Its the best Mania since 19 I would say.

They should stick the Hell In A Cell match on first to save all the apparent issues. Just build the Cell around the ring when the opening video is playing etc and get straight into it.

It'd also have the perfect gap between hell in a cell and Rock/Cena, be an amazing way to kick the show off too, also it shouldnt kill the crowd too much because it's so early in the show.

Don't think it'll happen like, and it's not just because its the cell that im suggesting it, but I reckon that match would be incredible to kick the show off.

• Paid Members

They cant put a Hell in a Cell on first. They would definitely kill the crowd. Speaking for myself, I wouldnt be arsed about anything for the next 3 hours if they kicked off the show with one of the main attractions on the PPV. Its one of the most heavily hyped matches on the card. Who would care about Kane vs Randy Orton, the womens match and the 12 man tag after witnessing a Hell in a Cell between two of the most over men in the companies history in the first 40 minutes of the show?

I dont get why people are worrying about the cell. They wouldnt have announced it if they hadnt known they could get the structure up.

No ones really going to care about the womens match and Kane/Orton anyway, regardless of what goes on before it. I know what you're saying though and It's not going to happen of course, i've just seen it suggested and I think it's an interesting one to consider.

Im still in two minds on whether they're going to finish with Rock/Cena or Taker/HHH. Be interesting to see which angle closes Raw next week, Taker/Shawn /HHH doing it last week was interesting. I'd of thought it has to be Rock/Cena but with it being end of an era, hell in a cell etc, it's a close one.

They have to spread them out though, one of them will need to go on earlyish.

No ones really going to care about the womens match and Kane/Orton anyway, regardless of what goes on before it. I know what you're saying though and It's not going to happen of course, i've just seen it suggested and I think it's an interesting one to consider.

Im still in two minds on whether they're going to finish with Rock/Cena or Taker/HHH. Be interesting to see which angle closes Raw next week, Taker/Shawn /HHH doing it last week was interesting. I'd of thought it has to be Rock/Cena but with it being end of an era, hell in a cell etc, it's a close one.

They have to spread them out though, one of them will need to go on earlyish.

Surely they have to finish with Cena/Rock? no question in my mind thats what they'll go with. I think Hell In a Cell will be the middle point of the night with one of the Title matches kicking off the show.

Yeah im pretty sure they will, there's just an equally compelling argument as to why HIAC would finish too.

Moreso when it seemed like it could be Undertaker and even Triple H's last matches. As this now doesnt seem the case it will probably go on similar to last year. I wouldnt mind either going on last tbh, but we'll see.

Yeah im pretty sure they will, there's just an equally compelling argument as to why HIAC would finish too.

Moreso when it seemed like it could be Undertaker and even Triple H's last matches. As this now doesnt seem the case it will probably go on similar to last year. I wouldnt mind either going to lost tbh, but we'll see.

Even Taker-Trips would struggle to follow The Rock in his hometown.

Doesn't mean it won't happen, but it'd be madness.

Archived