Raw Superstar Fails Wellness Test

Nexus

The guy is in great shape and has tremendous maneuverability. He also has a fantastic shooting star press, but he's devoid of any personality and only has one expression (a silly smiley face)

I think he'd work well as a heel, since he could then really wind the audience up with his insufferable smile. What the heel turn is doing for Daniel Bryan could also be done for Evan Bourne, on a lesser scale.

But its looking like he's on the way out.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Evan Bourne, shame he is a bit bland and is apparently rubbing people the wrong way cause I think he's really talented. I for one wouldn't complain if he got fired and turned up to TNA. He'd be a million times better than bloody Zema Ion. I hate that guy.

As soon as I heard the company had changed the tag titles at a house show I figured something was not quite right.

Shame. Evan has done WAY better than anyone could realistically have expected and if the reports of him having nuclear heat on him right now, I woulsn't be surprised if he gets a 'future endeavoura' shirt shortly.

This is such a shame, I really liked Air Boom whilst it lasted :( Hopefully they find Kofi another young cruiserweight style partner who isn't doing much these days

(Yoshitatsu, Trent Barretta or Johnny Curtis perhaps from looking on WWE.COM) because I really want them to build the division back up. Kofi is fun and his outfits are nice and bright which I like, but he's not really needed in the mid card.

From what I've read he's in the doghouse over something else, not the R-Truth thing. Either way, I can't see him sticking round much longer, which is a shame because he's pretty been much my favourite thing in WWE for the last year or so.

I liked Evan, but come on. He hardly had a massive year, did he? By your logic, does that mean you tuned in primarily to watch Evan Bourne?

I don't like Evan and I don't like Kofi. I like my wrestling full of stars I can believe in and I don't believe for one second either man would win in a real fight, especially Kofi with all that silly jumping and dancing he does, he barely even touches his opponent, he can't even make a punch look real. But you're always gonna have that no matter what company you watch, there will always be wrestlers that bring you right back down to earth and remind you what you're watching isn't real. It's just not believable.

From what I've read he's in the doghouse over something else, not the R-Truth thing. Either way, I can't see him sticking round much longer, which is a shame because he's pretty been much my favourite thing in WWE for the last year or so.

I liked Evan, but come on. He hardly had a massive year, did he? By your logic, does that mean you tuned in primarily to watch Evan Bourne?

Yes.

I'm hoping this means they're going to have another go at Kofi Kingston: Megastar. It's over two years now since his Orton feud fizzled out. I've no interest in seeing Kofi around the US/IC titles again, so I'd love for WWE to put him up with the big boys again (though not Ziggler and Swagger, obviously, he's already had far too many matches with them). I'd probably wait and move him to Smackdown after the draft, but a little feud with Miz first wouldn't go amiss.It's more likely he'll be the new Superstars babyface though.

The best match that Evan Bourne ever had in the WWE was against Jericho at the 2010 Fatal4Way PPV.Leaving the WWE is probably one of the better options for Evan because he does not fit in with the current WWE product and he would be far better going elsewhere where his skills could be more appreciated.

The best match that Evan Bourne ever had in the WWE was against Jericho at the 2010 Fatal4Way PPV.Leaving the WWE is probably one of the better options for Evan because he does not fit in with the current WWE product and he would be far better going elsewhere where his skills could be more appreciated.

I absolutely hate your posts, but love reading them. I can't wait to see what you say this week in the Raw thread.

Archived