Raw Superstar Fails Wellness Test

Nexus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell Bourne. You've just got back from a 30 suspension.

He might have just stopped caring. Second suspension is usually when they send you for rehab of some sort as well isn't it? I can't see him hanging around much longer now to be honest. If he's still around when that post-Wrestlemania cull usually happens, he'll be one of the first to go I suspect.

• Paid Members

Butch was spot on in the tag title change thread then.

Wonder what he's failed the test for though. If it's recreational, then he's a moron. If it's steroids or HGH or something of that ilk, then I'd give him a little more leeway. At his size, he probably feels pressure to be as ripped as possible, whether the company explicitly say so or not.

Still daft though, he's got a great job and he's done far better than anyone could've imagined.

• Paid Members

I'm just thinking of it parallel to Kendrick, especially if it's recreational. It just seems stupid. He's been around for ages, and they finally gave him the opportunity to be Tag Team Champ, and as a result maybe spearhead the revival, and now he's gone and fucked it up not once, but twice.

As a side note, what's the R-Truth story? Must've missed that.

As a side note, what's the R-Truth story? Must've missed that.

When he failed the first time he apparently told WWE that R-Truth was smoking fake weed at the same party, which then landed Truth his recent suspension. Because of that, the rumour is that Bourne is basically an outcast backstage at the moment.

Archived