UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland 1-4 Germany Lahm 9' Ozil 27' Podolski 61' Gomez 81'Robben 33'BullshitAt 2-1 down I'm through on goal go round the keeper and he takes me out. He doesn't even get a yellow, Germany go down the other end and get a penalty for absolutely nothing

I hope you aren't making it out to seem as though I took you out intentionally because I didn't. You were through on goal and I bought the keeper out to put you under pressure and the (computer controlled) keeper fouled you as you took it past him. I admit my penalty was fortunate as it seemed like you won the ball clean but it was a bit of a scramble in the penalty area.
No, I just think the referee AI is atrocious this year. It happened at the worst time as well as after I went 2-0 down I had a good spell with some good chances and then after the goalie took me out you went straight down the other end and got a penalty when really I should have made it 2-2.

Louch, The Jon I'll be on at 11ish.

I'd prefer now to 11, or tomorrow night after 9. First mma class tonight and I don't see me being awake much longer

Holland 1-4 Germany Lahm 9' Ozil 27' Podolski 61' Gomez 81'Robben 33'BullshitAt 2-1 down I'm through on goal go round the keeper and he takes me out. He doesn't even get a yellow, Germany go down the other end and get a penalty for absolutely nothing

I hope you aren't making it out to seem as though I took you out intentionally because I didn't. You were through on goal and I bought the keeper out to put you under pressure and the (computer controlled) keeper fouled you as you took it past him. I admit my penalty was fortunate as it seemed like you won the ball clean but it was a bit of a scramble in the penalty area.
No, I just think the referee AI is atrocious this year. It happened at the worst time as well as after I went 2-0 down I had a good spell with some good chances and then after the goalie took me out you went straight down the other end and got a penalty when really I should have made it 2-2.
I think the refereeing is generally ok because any bad challenge with an outfield player will get punished. But Goalkeepers seem to rarely get punished for any fouls they concede. Thats why I will always take a shot when the goalie comes charging out.

I think the refereeing is generally ok because any bad challenge with an outfield player will get punished. But Goalkeepers seem to rarely get punished for any fouls they concede. Thats why I will always take a shot when the goalie comes charging out.
Yeah the keepers dont get punished online for some reason, in career mode they do, I've had De Gea sent off :laugh:

• Paid Members

Just seen that Nicko is in my group and has drawn Italy....is this the tournament that he finally beats me?! ;)

I fucking hope so!!Delighted with my team, tough group though. I might be online tomorrow night but I'm away most of the weekend. I'll be free Monday afternoon though and Tuesday night in terms of when I'm next free.

Archived