UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im happy to play again. Although i missed my last three games due to not being around over christmas im good to play my fixtures. Id be interested in a world cup structure just to give it a different feel to previous, will also help keeping people interested. I think we just need to make sure the poorer players get the best teams, its not right i ended up with PSG after winning two leagues in a row.

I'll come back again, I want to play gaffer786.My PSN is TheMoShot

be careful what you wish for, he is very good player and NOT a cheat.
I have never seen someone get so bitter about losing a game by such a big margin. I beat you fair and square. You can join the new league and get your 'revenge' by beating me but I can guaran-damn-tee that you won't win the league. Just so you know matey, I have won the division 1 championship 4 times since we last played so this cheat has gotten that much better.P.S I would favour an international league maybe involving the Euro 2012 finalists on a seeded basis.

Im happy to play again. Although i missed my last three games due to not being around over christmas im good to play my fixtures. Id be interested in a world cup structure just to give it a different feel to previous, will also help keeping people interested. I think we just need to make sure the poorer players get the best teams, its not right i ended up with PSG after winning two leagues in a row.

...and we all know how shite I am!!! ;)

• Paid Members

Just a suggestion, but depending on the numbers we could have a Championship themed one? Most of them are fairly evenly matched in terms of quality with only a couple of teams that could perhaps pose a threat, but even then they'd still have to work for it. Maybe if ithere's more numbers you could include a couple of higher-ranked teams from League One and/or the bottom 5 of the Prem?

TildeGuy~! - andrewduttonTUFCfan - TUFCfanrohpete - rohpeteEl Nicko Loco - Nick_SellersLouch - SWL-83El Espanacas - borobeanyukblackcountywwfc - fmburchillfan121TezzRexx - TezzRexxstunstone316 - stunstonecarmellaisagoddess - gaffer786C/WMark Please! - KingMark619The Jon - DoynioTapout Tapes - TheMoShotFoxPiss - bigbccwmxx - Pm_lynchLawz - LawzE23GROUP APoland - El EspanacasGreece - Fox PissRussia - blackcountywwfcScotland - Tezz RexxGROUP BHolland - Tildeguy~!Denmark - LouchGermany - carmellaisagoddessPortugal - The JonGROUP CSpain - LawzItaly - El Nicko LocoRepublic of Ireland - stunstone316Croatia - TUFCfanGROUP DTurkey - wmxxSweden - C/WMark Please!France - Tapout TapesEngland - rohpeteNo order of fixtures will take place, you can play them as soon as you want and please post your scorers of the games so I can compile a golden boot list. Good luck to those involved!

TildeGuy~! - andrewduttonTUFCfan - TUFCfanrohpete - rohpeteEl Nicko Loco - Nick_SellersLouch - SWL-83El Espanacas - borobeanyukblackcountywwfc - fmburchillfan121TezzRexx - TezzRexxstunstone316 - stunstonecarmellaisagoddess - gaffer786C/WMark Please! - KingMark619The Jon - DoynioTapout Tapes - TheMoShotFoxPiss - bigbccwmxx - Pm_lynchLawz - LawzE23GROUP APoland - El EspanacasGreece - Fox PissRussia - blackcountywwfcCzech Republic - Tezz RexxGROUP BHolland - Tildeguy~!Denmark - LouchGermany - carmellaisagoddessPortugal - The JonGROUP CSpain - LawzItaly - El Nicko LocoRepublic of Ireland - stunstone316Croatia - TUFCfanGROUP DUkraine - wmxxSweden - C/WMark Please!France - Tapout TapesEngland - rohpeteNo order of fixtures will take place, you can play them as soon as you want and please post your scorers of the games so I can compile a golden boot list. Good luck to those involved!

Tough group ive been beat by all 3 in the past. Happy i got england and hopefully squeak my way past the group stage

Archived