UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poland 0-2 RussiaPaveluchenko X 2The host nation got off to a bad start in the opening game of the Euro 2012 tournament. A cagey first half ended 0-0 with very few chances created. The game started to get stretched after the introduction of Roman Paveluchenko after half time. After a making a couple of trademark misfires he broke the deadlock on the 67th minute with a thunderous strike from the edge of the box. The Poles were shellshocked by this goal after defending resolutely for the previous hour, nd they were still feeling sorry for themselves 5 minutes later when the Tottenham striker bagged his brace after a neat counter attack.Poland did not manage to make any clear cut chances and the sneaky Russians deserved all three points.

• Paid Members

Tezz Rexx Fox Piss just let me know whens best 4 our fixture

I am up for playing tonight if you are? Just want a couple games practice with the 11 man defense that is Greece.
yeah tonight is fine what time u think u'll be ready
8-8 30 if your about.

Tezz Rexx Fox Piss just let me know whens best 4 our fixture

I am up for playing tonight if you are? Just want a couple games practice with the 11 man defense that is Greece.
yeah tonight is fine what time u think u'll be ready
8-8 30 if your about.
yeah i'll be on just message me on PSN when your ready 2 play

Holland 1-4 Germany Lahm 9' Ozil 27' Podolski 61' Gomez 81'

Robben 33'

Bullshit

At 2-1 down I'm through on goal go round the keeper and he takes me out. He doesn't even get a yellow, Germany go down the other end and get a penalty for absolutely nothing

Holland 1-4 Germany Lahm 9' Ozil 27' Podolski 61' Gomez 81'Robben 33'BullshitAt 2-1 down I'm through on goal go round the keeper and he takes me out. He doesn't even get a yellow, Germany go down the other end and get a penalty for absolutely nothing

I hope you aren't making it out to seem as though I took you out intentionally because I didn't. You were through on goal and I bought the keeper out to put you under pressure and the (computer controlled) keeper fouled you as you took it past him. I admit my penalty was fortunate as it seemed like you won the ball clean but it was a bit of a scramble in the penalty area.

Archived