Bloodiest classics of all time!

britishwrestlinglegends

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which match is it where Mcmahon slowly rises from behind the mat and his face is absolutely pitted in blood? is it vs Hogan?

Think it was at WM? I lost a bet on that match, Meltzer got caught up in the drama & gave the match 3 stars!!!!! Think about it? A rather old Hogan with a broken rib v None wrestler McMahon? What were you thinking of Dave? They both try took cut there heads off, So you give them 3 stars....Please?

• Paid Members
I have just been watching my lads DVD he got for Christmas "Brock Lesnar, Here comes the pain" including a HITC match with The Undertaker.

That's my favourite match of all time.

Not a single mention of Triple H Vs Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000?

That's another one of my top 10.

Didn't Randy Orton & Foley both blade in their amazing Hardcore match st Backlash in 2004? (my 2nd favourite match ever) I know it wasn't a bloodbath but I'm pretty sure it was a double juice and there was loads of great hardcore spots in it.

Fuck I love those 3 matches.

I have just been watching my lads DVD he got for Christmas "Brock Lesnar, Here comes the pain" including a HITC match with The Undertaker.

That's my favourite match of all time.

Not a single mention of Triple H Vs Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000?

That's another one of my top 10.

Didn't Randy Orton & Foley both blade in their amazing Hardcore match st Backlash in 2004? (my 2nd favourite match ever) I know it wasn't a bloodbath but I'm pretty sure it was a double juice and there was loads of great hardcore spots in it.

Is this the match where Orton got a tonne of thumb tacks in his back? I enjoyed that one :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Is this the match where Orton got a tonne of thumb tacks in his back? I enjoyed that one :thumbsup:

Yes, it was amazing, I never thought it would be him that took the bump into the tacks, he carried on for ages after too, bumping with the tacks still stuck there.

Piper vs Hart & Savage vs Flair - Both at Wrestlemania 8.

Thought the Hart crimson mask was not in fitting with this Babyface v babyface encounter.

Maybe you should watch it again then.

If it is the Piper/Hart confrontation i should watch again? I stand by what i said, The blood came as if by magic? Regarding Flair. Yes he did bleed a bit, but has since perfected the "Stuck Pig" look to perfection?

Archived