Bloodiest classics of all time!

britishwrestlinglegends

I have just been watching my lads DVD he got for Christmas "Brock Lesnar, Here comes the pain" including a HITC match with The Undertaker. We both came to the same conclusion that a great match is nearly always enhanced with claret! So with a fortnight off for both of us, I wondered if the good folk on the UKFF would be kind enough to send us some links to any matches that they recommend that are not only gorefests, but also VERY good matches. So no CZW violence for violence sake of ECW Mass Transit clips, Please. We will in return post our opinions of any links sent to this thread. Cheers BWL.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart Wrestlemania 13 immediately sprung to mind.

Also, Ted DiBiase (Sr.) vs. Ric Flair for the NWA title complete with Dick the Bruiser angle is quality.

Yeah i remember that famous WM match. A great example of story telling & a double switch at the end. I love the way Austin goes mental with chair shots to a prone Hart"s body & a great example of a wrestler putting over his opponent, yet coming out of the match a whole lot stronger!

Is the DiBiase match the one that was stopped for "Blood loss"?. Dont want to sound ungrateful, But links to any mafches brought up would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Other than a few of the obvious ones,

Team Bischoff Vs Team Austin at Survivor Series 2003. Michaels as usual was excellent and bled a lot. Also later on in the event but not as good a matxh was Taker Vs McMahon, where McMahon bled like crazy, one of the worst I've seen. That whole event prety much was a cracker. One of my favourites.

JBL Vs Cena - Judgement day 2005

JBL Vs Guererro - Judgement day 2004

I'm gonna re-watch soon to see if they were as good as I remember. Shame we don't get matches like this anymore.

Other than a few of the obvious ones,

Team Bischoff Vs Team Austin at Survivor Series 2003. Michaels as usual was excellent and bled a lot. Also later on in the event but not as good a matxh was Taker Vs McMahon, where McMahon bled like crazy, one of the worst I've seen. That whole event prety much was a cracker. One of my favourites.

JBL Vs Cena - Judgement day 2005

JBL Vs Guererro - Judgement day 2004

I'm gonna re-watch soon to see if they were as good as I remember. Shame we don't get matches like this anymore.

Bret Vs Bulldog at IYH 5.Unless I'm getting mixed up a rare blood-fest which added to the drama in a relatively blood free age.

This was good, the only downside was that it wasn't a planned cut if I remember rightly, and Vince instructed the camera men not to give close ups on bulldog or focus on the blood.

I have just been watching my lads DVD he got for Christmas "Brock Lesnar, Here comes the pain" including a HITC match with The Undertaker. We both came to the same conclusion that a great match is nearly always enhanced with claret! So with a fortnight off for both of us, I wondered if the good folk on the UKFF would be kind enough to send us some links to any matches that they recommend that are not only gorefests, but also VERY good matches. So no CZW violence for violence sake of ECW Mass Transit clips, Please. We will in return post our opinions of any links sent to this thread. Cheers BWL.

Austin vs Rock, WM 17, added to the drama

Just out of interest as well, what prompted the Brock Lesnar dvd, was it the videogame?

Austin vs Rock, WM 17, added to the drama

Just out of interest as well, what prompted the Brock Lesnar dvd, was it the videogame?

Just the DVD? He got it cheap off EBay, Some good matches & Documentary. We both enjoyed it, Not bad for

Slaughter vs iron shiek in the bootcamp match. Absolutely brilliant!

Yes a classic! Saw it more or less at the time it happened. When Sheiky baby gets up off the mat, he leaves a big pool of blood behind on the canvas :thumbsup: The atmosphere at MSG is how i prefare to remember American Wrestling, Rather than John Cena appearing with the Muppets or whatever shite they put on nowadays!

Archived